Author Topic: WindSong's Journal in the Fallen Stars Pack.  (Read 1815 times)

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
WindSong's Journal in the Fallen Stars Pack.
« on: November 24, 2012, 12:36:01 pm »
Day 1

Dear Diary,
How the heck can a wolf write?!Oh wateva.
Today I joined a pack.It is an awesome pack and very nice.They choose me to be the lead hunter,and I did not disappoint them.I hunted 10 elks when we were waiting the alpha's pal logged in.I had some problems with the 9th elk,because she was a powerplayer,saying things like"kicks in da face no miss"or"st3ps in had and breks skul no mis".That is exactly what she said,she has poor grammar,not me.So,when the alpha's pal joined in,we moved to that rocky shore in Cape to Distant worlds.We all had a pool party and I hunted a narwhale(is that how you spell it?).It kept saying things like"Imma Narwal!" or "Im the Jedi of the sea!"or "No Dart Vader, nooo!".DART Vader?Wha?But, because the alpha was always glitching in that area(and the rest of the pack) we moved to South Pole.Lil' chilly there,but the reindeers are sooo tasty...I also fel in love with this wolf,I wont say its name.He also loved me too,he was a hunter,and he is my mate now :-*.Well,Im gonna try to keep warm till day,and Rider M...I mean my mate is calling me to go to sleep,its the midle of the night.See you tomorrow!
WindSong  
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
Re: WindSong's Journal in the Fallen Stars Pack.
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2012, 12:46:34 pm »
Day 2

Grrr...I hate Purple!She is a new hunter that joined the pack,and she went missing last night when we were asleep.Im soo mad now!I heard a reindeer pack of like 20 reindeer and I wanted to go hunt them with my mate,but the alpha's female told the hunters to go shearch her!We all howl,so she howls back and we can follow the sound,but that -Content Removed by Moderator- just says"hears howl but is too frightened to answer back"!Good god! I hope that she just stays there freezing to death!But if we found her,she is gonna bring back all the prey we hunt,because my  mate's back is getting hurt.And look at this!I try to befriend her so we can follow the yellow dot,but she keeps regreting!Well, our trooper LavaWolf is fluffing the snow for us,because we gotta camp here.
Till tomorrow,
WindSong
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 03:37:01 pm by Kynvuu »
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2012, 10:39:27 pm »
Day 3(part 1)
Oh good god...You remember that yesterday I said I wanted Purple to freeze to death?Well...Today we found her...Without life.I can see she was killed by a predator,because,well,she was half eaten.Not a pretty sight.But I think the alpha will think that if we got there faster,she would survive.
What should I do?
WindSong(not in anyway related to Lisa Simpson)

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2012, 06:46:08 pm »
Day 3(part2)
We came back to the pack's den.But before we hunted 50 reindeer to give to the alpha.
Alpha was acting pretty sad when he heard the news,but I saw that he couldnt disguise a little smirk on his face.My bloodSis(my best friend,as we call it in our pack)Grass'Whistle discovered that Purple was trying to take Alpha's place and then make us all work for her.Grass'Whistle(Charizard is her Username) says she is still trying to discover who killed Purple,because the bites on her body are from Wolves jaws.
Also I thougt you could know the hunters...
Windsong\Rider M-Lead Hunters
Troopers-WateryRider,LavaWolf,RoboWolf,PancakeJelly(lol that's just his nickname.His name is UlfSnake BjornJa.),Obelixves.
Hunters-Heatori,Gladoi,Mewin,Jagot
Investigator-Flame(GrassWhistle mate),Grass'Whistle
Some of my brothers and sisters-Dagdorn,Aquacokn,ElDrakozardLord(..)
Now everything is happy again on Frozen Plains(FluffyPawsKit,one of the guards son,named our terrytory.He is a brat,but creates pretty cool names)
WindSong(and Rider M)

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2012, 06:47:15 pm »
Waddaya think of my diary till nao?PM me!