Author Topic: Join The Legions RP!  (Read 856 times)

Offline cursed

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • The Legions RP
Join The Legions RP!
« on: December 25, 2012, 01:28:20 pm »
W H O     A R E      W E   ?
Two legions(clans) of canines are constantly engaged in a war and turmoil against each other. The war itself is a clash between good and evil- Apollos & Hades. Legion Kidemonas, the guardians, seek peace, harmony, and equality amongst each other. Legion Kako, on the other hand, desires power, greed, and misery. Which side of the great war will you choose?
This is a FeralHeart RPG realistic-fantasy role playing group, accepting literate styles. We are also beautifully mapped, sited, and VERY active. We do not accept powers.

T H E    C H O I C E     I S    Y O U R S  . . .
Choose any canine you wish! All color options and markings are accepted! We also accept wings! You can choose to be in either legion, Legion Kidemonas or Legion Kako. Both legions are led by active, supportive alphas.

Ready to see our site? Come check us out at http://thelegionsrp.wetpaint.com/
If you wish to join us, reply to this post with the following application filled out:

Name of Character:
Description of appearance or Picture:
Legion:

Remember, this is a FH based RP, so be sure to contact Cursed(myself) in the game in order to be added to our group.
After you've done all that, join our site and start role playing with us!

That's all for now! Thank you for your consideration and time, we hope to hear from you soon. Happy Holidays!

-Cursed, Creator of The Legions
Join The Legions all canine RP!