Author Topic: still a problem 0.o  (Read 1075 times)

Offline Touyja

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
still a problem 0.o
« on: January 22, 2013, 06:26:25 pm »
so about my friends account as tigg had told us to message Razmirz about it we did that and got nothing
im not sure if its saying the account was not made though we send an email to [email protected] and got an autoreply of that it would be activated soon BUT when we go on reset password it says no email or username exists from it is it due to it not being activated?
i checked the D for members list and couldnt find my friends account name on there 0_0 (its dazanity) unless im blind...
it did allow him to play the game so it must exist? but then it suddenly stopped allowing him and no matter what we try of messaging staff for the help or using the [email protected] or whatever (even logging into the game it wont allow him anymore i asked him to try because two days ago it let him actually play but now it says incorrect user or password to him)
and were running out of things to try and help him out.....

but i was wondering maybe it false created the account or the database did something like remove the account and that caused it not to be activated?

((this is our last try then were waiting a week and if he still cant play he's making a new account because he really wanted to use his account but we've been messing all day of trying to sort it or figure out what the issue with it not activating is...))

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: still a problem 0.o
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 07:04:42 pm »
Your best bet is to probably contact one of the admins either Red or Delay before contacting Raz again. Right now though I think Red is away so if you need immediate help I suggest Delay. I'm sure she probably gets a lot of messages though so you'll have to be patient with whoever you contact. Here's a link that shows all the mods and admins btw:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28&Itemid=52
Good luck I hope they'll be able to help soon :3

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
Re: still a problem 0.o
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 10:38:53 pm »
As LordS suggests the best thing you can do is to write a PM to Delay or Red.
Also since there is alot of players sending the admins PM's everyday, you might have to have patience when waiting for a reply.

It's hard to say what the problem is: if the account has been de-activated somehow, and that it's not possible to re-activate? Are you sure he has the right password? Or that he spelled his nickname the right way?

Good luck and I hope you and your friend will figure this out. Othervise I suggest you wait until the registraion opens again and create a new account.

Cheers~ // Shallow