Author Topic: MediaFire doesn't like me ;_;  (Read 1023 times)

Offline RayRayGirl

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
    • View Profile
MediaFire doesn't like me ;_;
« on: December 21, 2012, 06:37:36 pm »
So I've spend 2-3 days working on a good map that I'm REALLY proud of and I've worked my butt and fingers off doing this stupid map and when I tried uploading it on MediaFire - it didn't work  :'(
I've tried every file and everything linked to the map and every time I did a stupid little annoying thing came up every time you clicked download 'This account isn't verified'. I was like WTB (What the bananas). So ALL that work, soul draining, time losing piece of work flushed down the toilet. I'm almost in tears right now and I'm asking either I can get advice or someone will help me for a map they can make.
I'm so freakin' useless ;___;
hi

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: MediaFire doesn't like me ;_;
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2012, 06:40:32 pm »
It's possible you're getting that message because you haven't verified the account via email. Check what ever email you registered that account under and see if they sent you an email to verify your mediafire account. Follow the steps in the email and once you're done you should be registered and therefore able to upload files.

If things still don't work out though you could always use a different file sharing network like 4shared.com etc.
Goodluck
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 06:50:26 pm by LordSuragaha »

Thierry

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2012, 06:44:15 pm »
Aye, check your email, mediafire could fall in the trash email.

Also you could try to upload your map to any other file uploading site, like 2shared, dropbox, fileden, filesnack, etc.

Personally i recommend dropbox since you just need to copy your map files to a special folder in your computer.

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2012, 09:54:24 pm »
If all else fails you could use another file sharing site, mediafire doesn't work for me so I've switched to www.zippyshare.com
Will be inactive due to work and exams.