Author Topic: Yoku the Dark Samurai ((Work in progress))  (Read 1345 times)

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
Yoku the Dark Samurai ((Work in progress))
« on: December 19, 2012, 06:50:16 pm »
((I'll have to retrieve a photo later. Heh, I'm kinda at school at the moment, and... you know how that blows over.))

Yoku is my samurai character. She carries a katana on her back, that she swears that it gets in the way. Her pelt is solid black, and covered in burns and scars. Her mane is blood-stained red, and only compliments her yellow, cat-like eyes.
      Because of her history, which is the following crack-skit, she has become cold hearted, and hates talking about herself. Though, she has no problem getting along with other samurai, or warriors. (Ronin, ninja, knights, barbarians, vikings, etc.) ((That's what I forgot! Crap! I was going to put in the pack advertisement that it accepts knights, barbarians, and vikings... man.))

Yoku was rescued by a human known as Date Masamune. As his pet, she picked up on bushido and kenjutsu. For a long time, she lived in Oshu ((Long time=most of her life)) as a samurai in training, under the influence of Lord Masamune and his Right Eye, Kojuro Katakura.
     When she was young, she fell from the top of the Oshu Dragon Statue near Masamune's quarters. She wound up landing on her head and making her mane blood-stained red. She has forgotten about her past before Oshu, therefore she was easier to train.
      One rainy and blustery day... she smelled something out of the ordinary. She had sensed Nobunaga Oda's arrival in Oshu. She fought against the Devil King himself, wounding him briefly. After the feat, she was tranquilized and chained to the inside of her chamber, and it was set on fire.
      The flames had destroyed the estate, and Nobunaga's forces had retreated...
      She had awoken with burns and scars going down her body, and to the, now, nonexistant estate. The chains had been melted off and she ran through the scalded land that was still littered with small fires here and there. The smell of burning flesh stung her nose as she padded through the burnt fields, discovering the remains of horses with their riders still on their backs... they were the ones who attempted to escape...
       She was about to howl in mourning of her lost home, but a sudden rustle nearby caught her attention. Kojuro had survived, somehow. He was covered in ash and burns...
       As he patted her on the head, he managed to choke, "Good dog. Lord Masamune escaped just fine... I would like for you to go and meet him in Echigo province, with Lord Kenshin..." ((Explains why she's in South Pole)) after that, he died... she howled mournfully as she stood on the mountain range that surrounded the ransacked village.
       Soon, she made her way to what the humans called the Echigo province, South Pole, . She had become as cold as the ice that blanketed the area; her temperment had changed completely...

What is to become of her is uncertain... will she simply die alone, or will she succeed in life...?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 04:18:51 pm by Muramasa »
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline Hunt

• Experienced Traveler
  • Live in the present, strive for the future.
    • View Profile
Re: Yoku the Dark Samurai ((Work in progress))
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2012, 02:13:43 am »
Lovely bio, however, if you are not going to ad a photo for a while, might I suggest describing your characters appearance?
<--The Hunt-->

Life is the great hunt. We are both hunted and
hunters, hunting and being hunted for love, life, and
happiness...

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2012, 04:02:26 pm »
Well, as I stated before, I'll fetch a photo momentarily. I don't mean for this to sound rude, or anything. I forgot last night, so... Until I get the photo, I'll describe her. XD

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2012, 12:24:48 am »
A very well made bio, it was fun and interesting to read.

I'll look forward on the screenie of this character~ ;3

+floof for your good work.

Cheers// Shallow

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2012, 04:58:48 am »
Thank you. ^^