Author Topic: Got a hybrid?  (Read 982 times)

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
Got a hybrid?
« on: December 25, 2012, 01:05:26 am »
     Have you ever thought about making a hybrid? Or maybe you have that mix in your head but never really got it out? Well, I'd like to hear about everybody's imagined hybrids! Here are a few of mine:

Lizardbear: A mix between a Komodo dragon and a bear. It has a lizard head, lizard body, bear front legs and feet, lizard back legs and feet, massive lizard tail. It is covered in fur EVERYWHERE except the back lizard feet. It is generally 1 1/2 meters tall and 2 or 3 meters long, not including the tail. Aggressive.

Gorilladog: A mixture between a gorilla and a dog. It had a gorilla upper body, arms, and hands, a dog head, neck, lower body, back legs, paws, and tail. It is generally 3 meters tall and 2-3 meters long. Very friendly.

What are yours?

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
Re: Got a hybrid?
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2012, 03:14:23 am »
When I was like, in kindergarden I apparently got in big trouble because I was drawing pictures of murderous hybrids. Like, I had drawn two hybrids are first. One was a mermaid like wolf, in which I still draw now, but with a longer tail. It basicly had an eel's tail and a wolf's upperhalf, and head, but the spine was of an eel I guess. Then the first drawing with it in depicted another hybrid that was like, half lion kudos half deer, with all these strange appendages. And that hybrid had 'killed' the other one. BI That was a weird 2 hours of explanations... >_>

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
Re: Got a hybrid?
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2012, 10:47:02 am »
Lol nice. ' never would've thought of that. :)