Author Topic: Da new... more thought out bio of Hunt ^^  (Read 1182 times)

Offline Hunt

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Live in the present, strive for the future.
    • View Profile
Da new... more thought out bio of Hunt ^^
« on: December 27, 2012, 07:43:30 pm »

RL Name: Damon

IG UserName: -Hunt-

Height:5'7"

Weight:Um... not sure, skinny though :P

Gender:Male... what did you think I was gonna have some dark secret about being a chick?

Likes: Computers, My Goldy ;P, meat... lotsa meat >8), MMOs, roleplaying, peoples... that are nice :P, fantasy, monsters (dragons, minotaurs, ect), most mythology, track, wrestling, woodwork, biking, football (on occasion... [not watching, playing]), Writing

Dislikes:Jerks, watching sports (I like playing some of them though...), people NOT listening when I say something, repeating things more then a few times, western movies (cowboys... old west, that kinda thing), being disliked :P,

Background: Well, I guess I'm kinda just that guy you come to for answers. I generally don't mind, I mean it's not helping you, or hurting me any ~Shrug~ so if you don't actually want to do the work doesn't matter to me. I love to do a wider veriety of things.... though I mostly am just on the computer. However I love to run, and to ride my bike, I've never really been into most sports.... I fail at catching, and throwing ball/like items. However I do like to wrestle, not sure if that really counts as a sport though. I'm good at track, not the best, but you don't see me finishing last :P  I'm not really that outa the ordinnary, I mean sure I've had stuff go on in my life, but we all have so nothing special. I love to write, I never finish novels though... I guess I kinda get bored thinking everything up, that's why I like RPing to much, I get a bit of a glimpse into other people's minds ^^ I do however try to write actual books, I just never get past like 5 pages before I get writers block. In real life, I'm a rather shy person... I mean I can talk to people, but I'm not usually one to start a conversation, unless it's outa necessity, like if we're suppose to be working on a project together. Once I get home from school I normally just go into my room and play on FH the rest of the day, or talk with my gf on skype.... or play wow (lol ok fine, well I used to play FH all day) or... go to the forums.

Story on Username: How did the -Hunt- come to be? Well, I used to simply be DamonHunter99, Damon, is my first name... Hunter is my middle name, and I made it when I was 9. After a while though I got kinda tired of it, so I made -Hunt- part of the insperation for that was from a show I watched, FireFly, they only had a season I think before they stopped it though. One of the main characters in it was named, "Captain Hunt" so Hunt kinda stuck in my mind. And I thought that with Hunter as my middlename it sounded alright. The - I just added cuz I could :P and I figured Hunt on it's own would be taken.
<--The Hunt-->

Life is the great hunt. We are both hunted and
hunters, hunting and being hunted for love, life, and
happiness...

Offline Chimaera

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • [Insert witty phrase here]
    • View Profile
Re: Da new... more thought out bio of Hunt ^^
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2012, 05:23:38 pm »
Awesome bio.
I'm backkk! <3

nyxghostrider

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2012, 06:00:48 pm »
-Poke- Tehe. BACON >:U  Nice bio dudles.

Offline Hunt

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Live in the present, strive for the future.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2012, 12:12:38 am »
@Chimaera- Thank you ^^
@Nyx- Thanks Nyxie :P ~Hides bacon~ MINE >:U
<--The Hunt-->

Life is the great hunt. We are both hunted and
hunters, hunting and being hunted for love, life, and
happiness...