What do you think?

Yea, might be good. 8)
9 (100%)
I am not sure. 8I
0 (0%)
Hmm..No, I don't think so. 8(
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Random Acts Of Kindness Day (RAK)  (Read 2972 times)

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
Random Acts Of Kindness Day (RAK)
« on: June 27, 2015, 06:57:00 pm »
~Random Acts Of Kindness Day~
,so lend a hand!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I appreciated you could come by, because I thought this would be a great idea to make all of Feralheart smile and be happy for one day. This day is about giving people - even strangers - something they might love. Maybe a sweet poem for their specialty? or even helping someone who doesn't know their way round. It could be a great opportunity to do this and I know you're thinking 'maybe not much is done?' because nothing big should be done. Personally, I know I give a lot and I know how it feels to be warm hearted and kind. It feels really nice to try something maybe not new, but feel something new.

What we could do:
One of the staffs can start a poll named "The kindness chain' and in this kindness chain, users can post pictures of what kindness they have done or even in real life too, and write a small description. :)

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Random Acts Of Kindness Day (RAK)
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2015, 07:14:57 pm »
I think this is a great idea. Although we should attempt to be kind to everyone every day, I fully support this idea. I think it would be nice to cheer someone's day up a bit. Sometimes people have busy lives filled with distractions, and it's nice now and then to hear something kind from a stranger. Nice topic, Ritatalia. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2015, 07:41:48 pm »
I think this is a great idea. Although we should attempt to be kind to everyone every day, I fully support this idea. I think it would be nice to cheer someone's day up a bit. Sometimes people have busy lives filled with distractions, and it's nice now and then to hear something kind from a stranger. Nice topic, Ritatalia. c:

Thanks for being first to care, it's kind of you. :) yes, you're right, everyone should be kind and caring to anyone everyday.

One time I asked someone 'why do people care much about people when they die?'
they replied 'because it's their end.'
and then I said 'well, people can die anyday or time, so why don't people give care like that everyday?"

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2015, 07:45:09 pm »

Thanks for being first to care, it's kind of you. :) yes, you're right, everyone should be kind and caring to anyone everyday.

and then I said 'well, people can die anyday or time, so why don't people give care like that everyday?"
You make a very good point here. Being kind to someone shows that you care, and you shouldn't only care about someone when you feel like caring. Caring is about genuinely wishing for the well-being of others, and I think that's something very important.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2015, 08:24:10 pm »
I support this idea, especially since members get stressed every now and then. I hope Red sees this so he can think about it. ^^
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2015, 09:08:59 pm »
I support this idea, especially since members get stressed every now and then. I hope Red sees this so he can think about it. ^^

Hey there, thanks for supporting! :P I hope so too, it actually can keep people away from anger and depression.

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2015, 10:02:46 pm »
^ Exactly. ^

I am all for this. 'N as Ms. Warrior said, people should at least do one thing kind each day even if it's as little as saying "Hi, how are you?" or just smiling at someone.
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2015, 02:54:48 pm »
^ Exactly. ^

I am all for this. 'N as Ms. Warrior said, people should at least do one thing kind each day even if it's as little as saying "Hi, how are you?" or just smiling at someone.

Hey, you're definitely right. It's good to someone else supporting this idea and being very sweet. <3

Offline Rinmei

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • sehunnie
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2015, 03:35:49 pm »
Ofc I'm supporting the idea. Hoping this could actually become a thing.

? ? ?

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2015, 11:28:06 pm »
Thanks everybody for your support and positive feedbacks! :)