Author Topic: Fh has stopped responding?  (Read 835 times)

Offline Riverlikespie

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Fh has stopped responding?
« on: December 28, 2012, 01:58:38 am »
Well, it all started when I downloaded a map. Nothing was wrong with it until I actually ENTERED the map. It had the " Feralheart exe. has stopped working " thing again. It turns out I just put it into Fhmaps then exports. So I dumped it and redownloaded it, then put it into exports. Then, when I opened FH, it got pretty laggy. I typed in my password, and it just froze. I tried redownloading it, and it did it again. Something is awfully wrong with it, and I have no idea what to do. Help?

Offline Slydragon99

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • am dead
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Re: Fh has stopped responding?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2012, 02:35:01 am »
Take the map out completely, thats all you can really do. It means that either the map wasn't placed in the correct place, or something in the file. Maybe particles...Check those too.

art by dearhunters on da

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Fh has stopped responding?
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2012, 02:52:07 am »
If you haven't moved the file where you accidentally put it in the wrong place, then you should move it, just to avoid confusion. I believe this a duplicate particle causing a crash, since most of the time, particles crash on startup. What's the filetypes? Are they .fhm, .fho, etc.? If not, contact the map creator for the fixed download. It may be that the map is very big, too, as maps with LOTS of meshes, etc. do that.

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!