Author Topic: Are YOU an experienced map maker? Please help!  (Read 509 times)

Kiki299

Are YOU an experienced map maker? Please help!
« on: January 14, 2013, 06:35:17 pm »
Hello all!

Introduction
I am in search of an experienced map-creator and to request for them to make me a beautiful map that is suitable for a semi-realistic role play (I would prefer if it were private and only for the packs use). We are going to have a fairly large amount of literate role players, so a fairly-large map is required. Although I would like this map to be beautiful and natural in every way possible (From the sky to the meshes used), I don't mind:
-Bridges,
-Hammocks
-Candles/Lights
-Statues
-Shrines
Please do not use anything such as buildings, cars, umbrellas or anything alike.  

Map's Theme
Overall the theme is set in the forest, with a beautiful high-hill/large rock where the leader of the pack watches over everyone else. In the distance a small forest is a visible, along with a waterfall leading into a lake of which can be seen streaming from the river and into a main pond. The rest of what you do can be decided for yourselves, but as I said I would like this map to be very beautiful in detail

If anyone can make this for me I will be very grateful! Thanks for reading, and I apologize if I seem a little 'pushy'. I don't mean to and I would never offend someone in such a way.

If you are able to make a private map for only me and my pack, MESSAGE me. Once again, thank you so much!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 01:34:06 pm by Kiki299 »