Author Topic: Urge to kill... Rising.  (Read 1152 times)

Brains7Beauty

Urge to kill... Rising.
« on: November 12, 2013, 03:36:23 am »
Okay, so I am getting really irritated with this and I was wondering if anyone else had this happen. So, I'm just casually role-playing when suddenly the chat keeps constantly deleting a post. I was wondering: Is there a chat filter that I don't know about? Or is this just an annoying glitch that I'm going to have to deal with?

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Urge to kill... Rising.
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 03:44:58 am »
Might just be a glitch or sometimes the server acts up and makes weird stuff like this happen. There was some chat lag tonight while I was with friends so I bet it's the server, in that case you just have to be patient with it up until Raz can sort it or it sorts itself out. If it's a glitch perhaps close your game and restart it and see if it works.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: Urge to kill... Rising.
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 06:22:19 am »
I assume you talk about you making a post and after submission it never shows up in the chat box?

It can happen from time to time, and it could be the case that the server was facing some load at that particular time until it actually could process your request(input in the chat). Maybe it was running one of it's backups, so unless If it's a lasting issue it should be fine.
Former community manager of FeralHeart