Author Topic: Introducing Myself! :)  (Read 936 times)

Offline Galilahi

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Introducing Myself! :)
« on: January 06, 2013, 01:44:27 am »
Hello all!
My name is Galilahi, it's great to be here on FeralHeart. I've been stalking the site for some time now, and I've been waiting to snatch up an account when registration is open! And now I have the honor of having an account on here.

When I was younger I used to be an avid roleplayer... Wolves however, have always been my favorite to roleplay! I've also roleplayed dogs on Cairoco City, and used to run Warrior Cats Original which was a large Warriors website with 1000+ members... Anyhow, those were all forum roleplays and now I've come to try out FH and see what it has to offer! I can't wait to get involved with the community and meet you all! :]

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing Myself! :)
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 01:49:20 am »
Greetings and welcome to the Feral Heart community.
My favorite animal to RP happen to be wolves as well. So. I hope to see you around. ;]

Good things to know.
Please take time to read the Official game rules and Official Forum rules and guidelines.
Don't be afraid of asking for help in the Help Section.

If you're ever bored and what not, we've got an Official Feral Heart Radio and Red's Unofficial Radio.

There are a bunch of fun stuff to do on the forums, forum games, biographs and what not. But there's also a lot going on in-game as well.

Don't forget the Official Feral Heart Tumblr.

People giving you troube?

Good things to know could be who the mods are and how to report a user.

Can't seem to find your way?

Here's a guide that is made by and for members.

What is a bad token?
A bad token is usually a sign that the map is full, and sometimes it's just because you or the map itself has timed out.
If you're used to loading into maps rather quickly, and you suddenly take a while, a window will pop up and say you've recieved a bad token or lost connection.
Do you want to try again?No.
Why not? Because it doesn't actually try again. You'll need to press no/ESC, log in and try again.

What if a map is full and I can't get my character out?

Don't worry, there's a feature called "Character Reset" if you log yourself onto the forum.
Example below.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask, PM me or whisper me in-game.
Good luck and remember to have fun!
RETIRED.

Offline Lunar Rush

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • That one person you saw doing that thing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2013, 01:51:30 am »
Welcome! c;
Feralheart is a pretty awesome game, and I'm sure you'll be hooked as soon as you start playing. >u<
Anyways, I'm another new-ish person here, as I just came back for about the 3rd time.

If you have any questions whatsoever, you can pretty much ask anyone here. We're all nice wolfies/kittehs. ;P
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 02:18:34 am by Lunar »

????????-??do?d pu? ????n? ???? ??n?

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2013, 01:54:25 am »
Wow! Good info Reckless, never noticed the Character Reset, well my friends havn't ive been on here for almost 4 minutes!

Anyway! Welcome to the forum, and enjoy your time on the site, I'm sure you will be happy exploring the role play topics, and the contests! My friends say this site is amazingly, cool, and I agree! Have fun!
And yes! Were all nice animals.. As some of us likes to be dragons and Unicorns and all that :D

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused