Author Topic: Game download  (Read 1740 times)

Offline Morrowind

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Game download
« on: November 06, 2014, 06:48:35 pm »
Um... I cant get the game... Could some one send me a file with them on? Please... I can get the torrent its the instalment I need... Thanks.

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
Re: Game download
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2014, 06:53:30 pm »
The torrent should have the installer on it.

...or not?...

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline Morrowind

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2014, 06:57:48 pm »
It doesn't have it, I have tried it twice and it hasn't worked.

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2014, 06:59:37 pm »
Hmm, are you sure? On my bittorrent (Vuze, if you want to know) it says it has a file called FeralHeart.exe but I'm still downloading it I may be wrong. I'm sure it will be fast c:

update: the setup comes with the torrent. are you sure you aren't doing anything wrong? do you have uTorrent or BitTorrent or Vuze?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 07:12:45 pm by Kijiako »

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2014, 08:12:35 pm »
You can't download the game?
The downloads on the official download page should always be up for grabs no matter when you try to get it. And I'm sure there could probably be quite a few reasons why someone aren't able to download.

The issue could be browser related. Such as preferences in it preventing you from downloading the game. In this case you should look in it's settings and see if there's anything odd looking. Maybe even try another web-browser, that solves the issue for some.

I advise looking at the quote above which tells you about the browser issue some people have experienced in the past.
If I could, I would send you the game download from Mediafire but I'd have to ask a MOD if that's acceptable.
If I can, I'll PM you with the download link.

let's be emo in a gerard way

http://fiixl.deviantart.com/

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2014, 08:34:54 pm »
It's better to wait since she didn't confirm she had a bittorrent. c: (He's a girl... right? O_O)

Speaking of the direct download thing, here's what Red says:

For the moment the regular direct download link is not active since apparently mass downloading of the installer to a completely unreasonable extent has been taking place, and bandwidth that really seems to be going down the drain. I'm not certain how long it will remain this way but for now you'd be best off either finding your old installer in your downloads, using the torrent through a torrent program like uTorrent or even asking a friend for the download.

Offline Morrowind

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2014, 09:37:26 pm »
I did get a torrent. It kind of worked, just some missing meshes but I can live with that. ^_^ Thanks for the help anyways, really appreciated it. ^_^