Author Topic: Suggestions for the game?  (Read 1688 times)

Offline riesirules

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Suggestions for the game?
« on: January 10, 2013, 03:24:16 pm »
Idk about all of you guys, but I think it would be pretty cool if the Feral Heart staff took some of our suggestions and used them in the game. Personally, I am DYING to see a yawn action be made! I feel like I'd use it all the time. Then you could combine it with yawning AND stretching! If you have any other cool ideas, leave a comment and share what you think!

Wolflover87

Re: Suggestions for the game?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 03:33:21 pm »
I've seen this topic many times. Though, I don't think Red or any of the other staff members could add anything to the game since they don't have the files downloaded to their computer. I am pretty sure only Kovu can add and delete things from the game itself and so far, there is no news of him coming back anytime soon. Though, if the staff were able to add this, I would definitely agree with this! I love the idea of a yawn option and maybe a few others.

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 08:00:16 pm »
Though, I don't think Red or any of the other staff members could add anything to the game since they don't have the files downloaded to their computer. I am pretty sure only Kovu can add and delete things from the game itself and so far, there is no news of him coming back anytime soon.

Aye.. none of the staff members are able to change anything in the game. So our only hope is Kov.
But yeah, being able to yawn would be sweet. cx And being able to stretch while yawning would be even better.

It's a nice idea, even though it's been suggested quite many times.

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline Forests

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Look in that pocket of yours
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2013, 08:26:45 pm »
Indeed, a lovely idea. I've seen this a couple of times. The closest you could get is a yawn emote, which isn't that hard.
No longer on the forums. Maybe around the game every now and again.

My DA
My creations

Offline icewolf20

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2013, 07:07:44 pm »
I think it would be cool you have like more than one person being able to add members to a group. So that group members could also add people. :D

Offline Virtuex

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Uh...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2013, 08:02:08 pm »
That actually sounds like a good idea

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2013, 12:50:15 am »
This kind of idea I have seen been brought up a lot of times. But without Kovu, the staff can't alter anything without the original files from the maker of the game. And as of now, he's been missing. So what we have now is what we are going to get :P unless he pops out of the blue, but it's unlikely.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline xXJackForeverXx

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Flooffeh
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2013, 11:17:23 pm »
From my point of view I think we should have more actions our feline / canine can do. For an idea... Tail wag, and maybe our felines could have claws that come out and in.
J.K.G