Author Topic: Different body meshes?  (Read 865 times)

Frisker

Different body meshes?
« on: January 23, 2013, 11:45:13 pm »
Is it possible to make different body meshes for the Canine/Feline body?
For example, if I wanted to make an arched back added onto my Canine character, would that be possible?
-Frisk

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Re: Different body meshes?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 11:49:49 pm »
Well, it sounds to me like the only way you could do that would be if another patch with that sort of mesh was added into the game. So we're not too sure about that kind of thing coming anytime soon.
So... In short, I'm afraid not. :c

If anything, the closest to new meshes you could get would be to utilize items for your charries. There are tail add-ons, and of course your accessories and whatnots. I hope it's at least a little something-something. c:>
Check out this link: www.tinyurl.com/ItemPack2
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Frisker

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 11:54:08 pm »
Bummer. Thanks though. (:

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2013, 11:58:16 pm »
It might be possible but you would need to make more than just a model to get it working. I would think you would need to modify the current animations to fit your model, plus you would have to code the current Feralheart files or more likely make new ones. If you manage to figure out how to do all that and get the model working in-game, you may cause some players to crash or experience errors/glitches.

I can't say if it's possible or not but I would imagine it to be a difficult task ;)
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Frisker

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2013, 11:59:32 pm »
It might be possible but you would need to make more than just a model to get it working. I would think you would need to modify the current animations to fit your model, plus you would have to code the current Feralheart files or more likely make new ones. If you manage to figure out how to do all that and get the model working in-game, you may cause some players to crash or experience errors/glitches.

I can't say if it's possible or not but I would imagine it to be a difficult task ;)
Sounds hard. Lol... Maybe when I am bit older I can do that. x3