Author Topic: Help!  (Read 889 times)

Splashystripes

Help!
« on: January 19, 2013, 09:22:16 pm »
I was with my mate, and all of a sudden it said it stopped working. So I shut it off turned it on again and tried Tyler and it sayed there was problem connecting to it or something like that. I am really confused right now  :-[

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Help!
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 09:24:00 pm »
It's possible there was a server derp and the game crashed. It happens often especially if you were in the Flourite Plains. Just give it a few minutes before trying to reconnect into the game.

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2013, 09:27:31 pm »
Serverderp indeed. It's never any fun when it does that. It'll mess up some great RP, bro. :I

But, if the server failure was local to that one map, you could try resetting your character to Lonely Cave or another home. Do this by logging into the forum again, and at the top right of the forum you should see the Character Reset option. Click this, put in your login info once more, and reset the characters you'd like.
Good luck! (Either way, like Sura said, it should be okay here in a few minutes. ^^")
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Splashystripes

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2013, 06:35:26 pm »
Thanks ;D It worked but I don't want to get back to my mate now xDD She kinda creeped me out.. I am not trying to be rude but she kept talking about rap.. well you know what I mean. I told her that it would get her banned but she didn't really care. Oh ya.. I have another question. I pressed Nuzzle on top of LordSuragaha and then I clicked it again and it said you can not repeat a karma action. Did I do something wrong? I just wanted to see what it did, but maybe it was a bad thing? D:
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 06:37:41 pm by Demoty »

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2013, 07:07:24 pm »
Glad it worked for you and lol I know what you mean about the creeper thing. You got the error message when you nuzzled again since you can only nuzzle a person once every 24hrs ^_^ by the way thank you for that. Have fun now!

Splashystripes

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2013, 12:45:38 am »
What does nuzzle do though? I have seen it on top of people and I finally decided to press it. So I'm guessing it's good thing if your happy about it..

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2013, 12:55:07 am »
Nuzzling people adds to their Floof-O-Meter count which is basically like a karma system. It's a nice way of telling someone thank you for something nice or helpful they did. ^_^

Splashystripes

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2013, 01:56:54 am »
Oh cool. I got 5 then :D Lol I thought you got that floof for no reason. Well I have alot of those to do since you have been nice and helped me a lot in the past ^^ I want to make a guide.. but I am just not sure of what yet. Have any suggestions?