Author Topic: Help my Friend Play Feral Heart!  (Read 1190 times)

Offline FeralHuntress

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Help my Friend Play Feral Heart!
« on: March 25, 2013, 12:02:45 pm »
I started to tell my friend about Feral Heart, and she acted like she wanted to join! Which is great! I gave her the link that would lead her to the registration part of the site and she got this Error message, that said : Access forbidden!

Now, at first I thought that maybe it was because she is from Chile! (Because apparently Chile has been known to block some stuff.) But then I noticed OTHER people were getting this same error message! So, now I know it's not just her getting these error messages...But everyone!

So, if someone could help me, to help her, that would be great!

Thank You! ;D
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 12:04:44 pm by Emily »

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: Help my Friend Play Feral Heart!
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 12:22:27 pm »
It could be possible that the registration time had ran out by that time.
I suggest waiting until it opens again (random times). Keep in mind that it's only open approximately 2 hours a time.
If it still won't work, try contacting one of the staff members through PM.
RETIRED.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: Help my Friend Play Feral Heart!
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2013, 08:06:55 pm »
Like Ressy said above, you could have extended your amount of time to registrar. You best option is to try again when it does open up so just keep checking back on the site from time to time and re-registrar again.

Now its impossible to know when the registration will open since it is programed to open at random times But asking staff to open a account that isn't even active isn't something they do really if its not even there. It wouldn't hurt to ask staff though to see there input.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358