Author Topic: Preset help?  (Read 1231 times)

Tsuki---Chan

Preset help?
« on: January 25, 2013, 04:40:04 am »
Ok, so I had some Presets made, I know how to put them in the folders, but when I go to export them so I can use them, for some reason the export fails, I haven't ever been able to export any Presets, can anyone help me?

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Preset help?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, 04:51:23 am »
Check your preset's material file. Make sure all the coding is right and matches the corresponding preset file names.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 05:11:55 am by LordSuragaha »

shadowflames

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2013, 05:24:43 am »
im having the same problem......whats going on????

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2013, 05:31:24 am »
You can send me your preset's files if you like Julian and I can see if I can fix it. Same for you Tsuki if you can't figure it out by checking your material file or other files. (Private message me them)

shadowflames

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2013, 06:09:39 am »
You can send me your preset's files if you like Julian and I can see if I can fix it. Same for you Tsuki if you can't figure it out by checking your material file or other files. (Private message me them)
ho do i send them to you? i dont know how that works

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2013, 06:11:52 am »
ho do i send them to you? i dont know how that works

Compress your whole preset's folder, if you use Windows 7 then you can right-click>>Send to>>Compressed Zip Folder. Go to a file sharing site such as www.mediafire.com or www.zippyshare.com and upload the preset folder you compressed. Then you copy the download link and Private Message Lord Suragaha :)
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 06:13:27 am by Ingredient »
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

shadowflames

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2013, 06:22:01 am »
alright i sent them to you