Author Topic: Hi everyone, glad I found You  (Read 1087 times)

Dzufiasta

Hi everyone, glad I found You
« on: January 26, 2013, 11:06:49 am »
Hi, I'm Dzufiasta.

I was looking quite long for something like that, and finally. :)
Still newbie and with many things to learn. I'm sure I'll find great people here.

JackobLoveu

Re: Hi everyone, glad I found You
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2013, 11:40:10 am »
Hello Dzufiasta, welcome to FH.. My name is Thrillex, but you can call me anything. If you need any help PM. :) Enjoy your stay.

Dzufiasta

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2013, 12:09:17 pm »
Of course I will. :)

Offline WarPotato

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • memer to the extremer
    • wecanbe-heroes
    • warpotato
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2013, 04:33:09 pm »
Hello, Dzufiasta. I'm sure you will enjoy it here, I sure do. I haven't been here long, either, but I have learned fast. So if you need any help or just want to chat, send me  P.M.
2011 was a simpler time...my how the years went by.

Dzufiasta

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2013, 09:19:36 pm »
I'd love to find wolf pack, I can't, though..

Celticin

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2013, 04:00:09 am »
Hello Dzufiasta, good to here you've joined us. Shoot me a pm if you'd like help or to talk, I don't bite :P. One of the best ways to find a wolf pack to rp in is to go to fluorite plains, if it lets you in (the server can be picky there) or check out the advertising board http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=118.0

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2013, 01:57:25 am »
Hellur there~

And a warm welcome to the FeralHeart forum and game! I'm sure you'll like it here with us.

I'll be posting some links here, and I suggest you check them out and read them so that you'll know the rules and learn more about this game~ ;3

\\RULES//
It's important that you read the rules, so you wont have any troubles when playing!

\\STAFF//
Also a quite important thing: to get to know the admins so you know who to turn to if you have any problems with another player.

\\HELP//
This is where you should turn if you're expericing troubles with the game - there are many helpful players out there who'll gladly give a helping paw~

\\TUTORIALS//
Here you'll find many well written tutorials about all kind of things within the game!

I hope you'll find this helpful, and that you'll have fun playing this game with us!
If you ever need help you are welcome to PM me here on the forum, or whisper me in-game where I go by the name Shallow (and I'm usually on my OOC characters Chicco, Bindi or Cessie).

Cheers~ // Shallow