Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 1717 times)

Offline Balba

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Greetings
« on: February 01, 2013, 12:32:06 am »
Hello, I'm a fan of rp and I'd like to find some on here hopefully with literate people and what not. Been a long time since I've gotten the chance to enjoy a good wolf/lion pack/pride. So...yep.

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 01:50:11 am »
greetings, welcome to feralheart balba I'm heartsgirl99 but feel free to call me hearts or Stephen if you wish. Since your new here, I'm going to show you some helpful/important links:

If you forgot or really haven't read the game rules then go to official game rules to see the rules for ingame.

Also, if you forgot or haven't read the fourm rules then go to theofficial fourm rules and guidelines.

You can go to MOD FAQ+information to see the list of our lovely moderators/admins and for some information about the mods.

Go to the big help thread if your game or fourm is bothering you, if you can't find the right answers there then go to game help for game-related questions or site+forum help for forum/site related questions.

if you have a Mac laptop/computer then go to feralheart on mac for helpful information about feralheart on Mac.

If you see someone breaking the rules but don't know how to report then go tohow to report a user for helpful information about reporting.

Have a great time here and happy feralhearting!
Signature by Green

Offline shaddonite

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Fluffy feathered feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2013, 06:08:36 am »
Hello and welcome to Feralheart! I see Heartgirl99 has already given you the rules and any other things you need to know. Seeing that you like to RP, you might want to roam around on the Forums for a good group. Or you could head on into the game and check out General in Fluorite Plains. Speaking of Fluorite Plains, if you ever try to log in to it and get something like Failed to connect to map server, retry? don't click retry , just hit Esc and keep trying. It is basically the servers way of saying it's full.
With that said, hope you enjoy your stay and get a nice RP.

Offline katyekitty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • The Savvy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2013, 06:14:08 am »
Welcome to FeralHeart!! :3 The best of it's kind!

Offline Sibb

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • #BusinessCat
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Sibb
    • http://sibblet.deviantart.com/
    • STEAM_0:0:71732532
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2013, 09:17:37 pm »
Greetings.

Signatures    |    Avatars

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2013, 01:40:39 am »
Welcome to the forums, Balba!

My name is WhiteLightHeart (call whatever ya feel like calling me ._.), and I also share your love of rolepleh. c; Good luck finding a good RP out there, and if you'd like to poke around in our Free-For-All Roleplay board here on the forum, here's the link:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=92.0
You're bound to find some good RPs in here. Or, you can go directly through the game. Fluorite Plains in particular is a hotspot for roleplay advertisements. You never know what jewels you'll find there. :3

Good luck, and again, welcome!
And a floof for posting your introduction~!
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||