Author Topic: Celtic Wolf -Fictional Breed-  (Read 2966 times)

Offline reseme

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Celtic Wolf -Fictional Breed-
« on: August 16, 2012, 06:09:22 am »
Celtic Wolf (fictional breed) *Click on thumbnails for Full Pictures*

Bio: Celtic Wolves were native to Scotland, Ireland, and the welsh areas. There furs were Prized for there Beutiful Celtic and swirl patterns and were often use to make winder clothing as there furs were water proof and warm. they were hunted to the brink of extintion. Some were Caught to be kept as pets, to the humans suprise the Wolves died fast in captivity due to there strong bond with there packs. Most killed themselves trying to get out of there pens or strangled themselfs with there leashes.

there is 3 tpyes of Celtic wolf, the Celtic pattern wolf that has a Celtic knot pattern over its fur. The Swirl Celtic Wolf, which has the Swirl patterns. And the mysterious and Very rare Winged Celtic wolf that comes in either pattern these were most cherished as a hunt becuase the wings were rumoured to have healing powers that could either heal any injury, and even bring you back from the brink of death. Though once thought that the Wing dust or feathers themselves could acaully bring someone back to life, it was sadley just a myth and those winged Celtic wolves that were caught Perished, the remaining scattered.

Stats:
Pups: usally when the pups are born they are solid black with White or tan undercoat, Winged versions dont have wings but gental bumps where the wings will be.

Celtic Wolf pup (Looks rather large in this pic, I was still developing the breed when I took this screeny)

Teens: Teens are Solid black with Husky markings usally white or tan in color. At this sage of live they grow out there wings and can be found rubbing up agaisnt trees or rocks to help the wings break though the skin, this process usally isnt painful jsut itchy.

Celtic Teen, Winged Version

Adults: both Male and Female are large, Pitch balck pelt with a Solid white undercoat. At this stage there Patterns show though and they loost the husky markings. The patterns vary in color but are usally a bright vivid color such as purple, red, teal, green and Blue. Adult males are feircely protective of there mates and pups and will attack if provoked, Females on the other hand are soft hearted and will take in any stray pup that wanders her way that doesnt have a family or is sick and left to die.

Adult Winged Female Celtic: (click thumbnail)

All Stages: All stages are born with manes that vary in the front, they have full tuffs on legs and back, these are a tan or white color in the pup and teen stage and turn Pure white in the adult stage. Eye color also Varies but the most common colors are Red or Blue.

Rare occasions: On rare Occasions the pup is born with the Patterns the reason for this is unknown, usally thought that the pup was a hybrid of the Celtic wolf, or a Celtic wolf/Artic Wolf cross. These pups if Captured tend to bite, growl, howl, bark, and snarl anything and anyone that came close to them, and starved themselves to death. Most hunters let them free or left htem alone till they were older and then hunted them for there fur.

Rare Occasion Celtic Pup:

I hope you like my Species, I looked for a setup like this already and didnt find one.

DO NOT USE THE IMAGE ABOVE IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO MAKE IT!

Offline reseme

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Celtic Wolf -Fictional Breed-
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 06:30:00 am »
Role play purposes (Suggetive only)

this section is for Role play purposes only, it is suggestive only, and does not have to be followed in any way, shape, or form. How you Role Play is up to you, have fun with it! This is ment for those that want to create Full packs. all times are in RL.

Pregnancy: prengancy lasts for about 10-15 days, and usally only 1 to 2 pups are born.

pups: Pups grow rapidly in most cases. usally only 2-4 days and there Teens

Teens: the teen stage usally lasts about 4-5 days

Adults: Adults are ready to breed 21-24 days after there birth, Females go into heat once every 2 weeks or so and are in heat for 1-2 days. Females fully mature between the 23th to 24th day after birth, Males are usally ready to mate after 21 days. the mating ritual is usally bonding (only 1 male to 1 female and its for life).
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 11:53:29 am by piasa »

DO NOT USE THE IMAGE ABOVE IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO MAKE IT!

Offline Grosskatze

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Claw... I miss you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2012, 03:07:39 pm »
I had the idea for this breed in fox version one year ago. Couldn't you make a improved mapped RPG? I could may give you one of my WIP maps. They'll be finished soon.

Offline MidKnightxStar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I found a thing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2013, 05:20:58 pm »
i would love to rp here! this sounds like a great breed!
30% Gamer.
40% Anim�-freak.
45% Pok�mon Know-it-all.
80% Obsessed.
55% Pok�mon Fan.