Author Topic: [Update] Zymnyeen Abound ; Staff Wanted  (Read 885 times)

Offline ThornyDesertRose

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • ThornyDesertRose
    • View Profile
[Update] Zymnyeen Abound ; Staff Wanted
« on: March 01, 2015, 03:49:55 am »
Zymnyeen Abound is a special kind of RolePlay, inspired by bestseller "Survivors" by Erin Hunter. It is not plotted, and nor will I dare plot it, considering I believe we all have enough imagination to create our own futures.
It is, however, a mix of stray dogs and wolves surviving in the wild, lead by German Shepherd/Grey Wolf mix Saphryn, a wolf-dog raised in the wild who has an iron fist when it comes to being obeyed.
I am currently working on a map called Sctare, which the pack and any loners will be living in.
We are Literate, so a RolePlay sample will be required of you.
Realism isn't too big an issue on my side, as long as you aren't a bright yellow 'demon' with wings. So, wolfspeak is permitted, your character can speak, and I'm not completely against unnatural coloured eyes, so go crazy. c;
The RolePlay is Post-Apocalyptic, the human race has died off, and animals have re-taken the land. So there are no 'Hunters', or 'Surviving humans'.

I think that pretty much sums it all up. :3 If you have any questions please feel free to ask, unlike Saphryn, I don't bite. :)

[Update]
I've decided to recruit some staff members, which means I won't be the only person running the joint.
Yes, when you fill out your staff application I still want you to fill out the member application, too, just so I get a good idea of who you and your character are before I decide anything.

Ranks:
Alpha - Currently occupied by Saphryn ; ZA
Second in Command - Open, but earned ; ZSc
Scouts - Open and limited by 5 ; ZS
Guards - Open and limited by 15 ; ZG
Warriors - Open and unlimited ; ZW
All wolves will hunt.
The more the pack grows, the more ranks there will be.

Staff Application:

FeralHeart Username:
How active are you out of 10?:
Have you ever been a moderator for another RolePlay?:
What makes you want to be a Moderator?:
Are there other languages you speak other than English?:
Why do you think you're fit to be a Moderator?:

Member Application:

Character name:
Character Gender:
Character Age:
Character Breed: