Author Topic: Game Out of control?  (Read 1334 times)

Offline sophie1315

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Game Out of control?
« on: January 30, 2013, 12:55:04 am »
I did'nt know quite where to put this but,a few seconds ago there was a player that went and trolled me and my friend.We blocked him ofcourse but somehow he unblocked himself ... (wtf?)I don't understand it.... ASLO something happened to my FH.. here's some pictures (sorry for the huge-ness x3)

^^ this happened twice...

JackobLoveu

Re: Game Out of control?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 12:59:12 am »
This looks like a glitch..Maybe trying to re-install it?

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2013, 01:01:16 am »
If you're having troubles with another player you should report them to one of the admins, here's how you do it:
\\How To Report a user//

As for the map problem I can't say for sure - might just be some derpy glitches going about.
Is the map done by another user? Or is it the general game ones like FluoritePlains, BonFire Island etc etc?

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2013, 02:00:01 am »
I personally would delete your Feralheart folder, if you need to though then create a backup folder for maps/presets etc on your desktop. Then re-download the actual game before installing the new download ;)
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2013, 05:17:16 am »
If someone is causing you problems in game, you need to take screenshots of the action and post them on photobucket or any other file sharing website. When you do that you go tell one of the staff members to see if the snapshots are well enough for them to ban the accused person.

Staff
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28&Itemid=52

As for the glitches, I would try to reinstall Feral Heart if they are constantly comeing up. Like for me in game, random people rise from under the ground for me sometimes. Scary stuff I'm relaxing and all of a sudden a person rises from underground next to you o___o.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Annagrace163

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Known as Zai. c:
    • View Profile
    • The Vorpal Packs (Made by me)
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2013, 11:18:27 pm »
Try going to your Control Panel>Programs then find Feral-Heart. Click it and remove the program, then go to downloads and download Feral-Heart setup. (If you have FH+, uninstall FH+ and download FH Setup.. Or, this may be a hacker. The thing that I would do is uninstall FH and re-download FH setup, then PM a staff member the trollers name so they could be taken care of. Hope this helped!

-Anna

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2013, 11:10:51 pm »