Author Topic: Preset 12 problem :/  (Read 2401 times)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Preset 12 problem :/
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2013, 03:37:25 pm »
- Yes you can delete a preset from the folder it's in if you no longer want to use it.

- As for your friends not seeing the preset when you export it and give them it's fhp file that is probably because when you were exporting it you were logged in as some slight variation of your username. Try deleting that preset's fhp file but log in exactly under the username you registered the account under and yes that means caps and all. Example I can log into the game as morbiddecadence but if I export and share any of my presets fhp files under that name my friends will not see me in the preset. I have to log in as MorbidDecadence for them to see it once I export and share that fhp file.

- Another thing you can try that always works for me when I have the problem you're having is to back up all my preset files into another location of my computer as well as any important files and uninstall the game and delete the main Feral Heart folder. Then reinstall. Once you do that if you paste the preset files back into the correct folders you should be able to see them all in your preset maker with no problem. So try that :)

Goodluck

Offline Kittycatty

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Partially Gone.
    • View Profile
Re: Preset 12 problem :/
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2013, 05:57:20 pm »
As for your friends not seeing the preset when you export it and give them it's fhp file thats probably because when you were exporting it you were logged in as some slight variation of your username. Try deleting that preset's fhp file but log in exactly under the username you registered the account under and yes that means caps and all. Example I can log into the game as morbiddecadence but if I export and share any of my presets fhp files under that name my friends will not see me in the preset. I have to log in as MorbidDecadence for them to see it once I export and share that fhp file.

My username is kittycatty, which does not include capitals. However, I will try deleting the .fhp, logging out of the game and forum, re-logging in, and then exporting it. Lets hope it works ;)

Another thing you can try that always works for me when I have the problem you're having is to back up all my preset files into another location of my computer as well as any important files and uninstall the game and delete the main Feral Heart folder. Then reinstall. Once you do that if you paste the preset files back into the correct folders you should be able to see them all in your preset maker with no problem. So try that :)

Goodluck
Ok :) School=too many tests though atm so I'll do it when I get the chance. (lol)

No longer active on the forums, though I do check back once in a while.