Author Topic: Facial Expressions and Actions  (Read 3251 times)

Wolflover87

Re: Facial Expressions and Actions
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2013, 04:44:40 am »
These statements are true but I would also like to point out one more detail. There is absolutely no way to make actions because you need the original files with the original canine and feline models which only Kovu possesses.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2013, 05:42:34 pm »
I hadn't thought about it that it would be slower. I actully have a brand new computer so I don't notice it's slow. @Self: STUPID STUPID STUPID ME! This game is stupid! And also; Kov MISSING???

This game is stupid? Not a great idea to post that. (even though a line's through it I can still see t)

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2013, 08:53:06 pm »
I think adding those actions would be great to have in Feralheart, I personally think IT servers have more to offer than Feralheart. It would be good to add some of IT's features like those actions.

It wouldn't cause lag, "truckloads of money", remodeling models though, it's all in a matter of experience, patience, coding and skill. I would imagine Feralheart was coded and made similar to how IT servers are compiled. Kovu most likely has these original source files/codes on his computer. He could actually use the armatures and skeletons from IT and add them to Feralheart models, it's possible to swap animations and models but it would also require a change or edit in certain files.

So yes, it's possible in a way but it's most likely not going to be added anytime soon. Hunting is planned to be the next update for Feralheart.
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline Tokoa

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Orange.
    • View Profile
    • http://tokoas.deviantart.com/
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2013, 02:29:28 am »
It would be awesome to see the IT/IW actions in FeralHeart. It would help alot with roleplay too. Sadly I dont think this will ever happen.

Icon by Aveo and sig by WingsandFeathers on DeviantArt.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2013, 02:32:23 am »
Why do I want it... but what action do I want the most....sadly,  it's Gangnam Style. And yes, I just played IW today and they have much more actions then FH.... I want some of them so bad. And I also want actions like limp, claw, and to side lean but also put your head on your paws.