Author Topic: No[X]is Vendetta.  (Read 819 times)

Offline wolves rock

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
No[X]is Vendetta.
« on: February 07, 2013, 09:00:53 pm »

No[X]is Vendetta.

Hello, my loyal subjects. My name is Vesvrain Maximum Criterium and I'm the Mistress of No[X]tic Vendetta.
    We are a [Mapless, Active, Wingless, Semi-real, Strictly Literate, Long-termed, and a Sited wolf rp.] An RP sample is required to join us but if your sample isn't good enough or you just don't had one in, why join us you impudent mutt. We are a Blood-thirsty, Serious yet Savaging pack whom quenches their own bloodlust deeply. We are also a pack filled with wolves that are ruthless/vindictive and bring heavy blood and gore. So, we are also recruiting very loyal and active wolves to be apart of us. For we roam in Fluorite Plains and dwell in the most northern part of the plains.

How did it all begin you ask? I'll show you...

~The pigmented ashen vixen ambulated across the scorched terrain. Her adenoids scrunched at the aroma the accumulated in the air encompassing her. The vixen's appendages prolongated out as her cranium hung low and her lilliputian audits laid back against her cranium as well. Blood varnished onto her incisors as it emit blood from the tips. Her crimson luminaries scrutinized the terrain genuinely at the scenery that was upon her. As she ran rapidly and proceeded through the seethe forest. The smog inspissate as she neared the altitudinous hill overlooking the whole entire forest. As she gridlocked her clutches onto the ground, her mouth gawked back at the rebarbative scene. Fire was dispersion encompassing the forest. That was all that was seen. Her caudal descended but not between her hinds. It just hung there, her facial expression frozen, and her anatomy still. Her mandible dropped  revealing her lower canines. Her maw scrunched up further and she let our a massive howl. It rung through the entire territory of her home land. She backed up and ran away from her land. Away from her past.

My home, my past, my family and friends... It all vanished, right before my own eyes. The vixen was now miles away from her home. She proceeded further until her adenoids took to the ground. Another territory I guess. She looked ahead from her spot and a growl was unleashed from her esophagus. There twigs snapping encompassing her. Her caudal ascended and out came quite a large brute. The brute attempted to pin her but the vixen stood her ground against the brute. The brute disembarked from the air. "What are you doing in my alpha's territory, brute!" The brute's voice was raspy as the vixen stood tall revealing her feminine anatomy. The brute's face softened but kept his position at the sight of the vixen. "Such a diligent imbecile treating a young vixen with such disrespect." The ashen vixen dithered her pelt as she ensconce on her back hinds gazing at the brute. "Back off, vixen. You're in my alpha's territory. Leave now and your life would be spared." The vixen expression darkened. She smirked at the brute and traipsed right passed him proceeding deeper in to the territory. The brute circumducted his cranium and flank to gaze at the fae. He lunged at her torso attempting to teach her a quick and painful lesson. The vixen's audits flicked as she circumducted her head towards the brute heading towards her. She bared her incisors and laid her audits back on her cranium as she prepared to fight back. Such an impudent mutt... The brute prepared to aim for the vixen's esophagus while the vixen lunged at the brute as well. They both headed face to face against each other. Her crimson luminaries narrowed as she hoped to reach for his hock. As she prolongated her esophagus under him, the brute was invulnerable in the air. The brute tried to wriggle from the grasp of his enemy but landed on the ground with a strong thud. "You impudent mutt. You shouldn't be so confident when you fight." The fae stalked off form the brute leaving him with a injured hock. The last thing she heard was the snarl let out by the brute before retreating back into the woods. The pigmented ashen vixen once again ambulated deeper in the forest and soon exited it. Her audits flicked at the sound of a couple wolves trotting after her. She circumducted her anatomy to face four wolves in front of her. "What business do you have with me!" The vixen's voice was raspy. A large brute came up and bowed his cranium in respect and spoke. "You have been able to put the retched warrior in his place as well as put him in submission. We four, would like to join you as your followers." The rest bowed their craniums towards the vixen. She smirked and let out a quiet chuff. "So be it. Follow me if you must but my word will not be disobeyed." They all nodded and ambulated next to her as they journeyed further. Soon, their numbers grew larger and larger. Months passed and the pack was tremendously huge. The lupine, now married to Syndicate, another Caesar to the NxV's. Now, form generation to generation, past Caesars have past down their genes to their own pups and down to the new Lupine, Vesvrin.~

That is how it all started and how the story will continue. If you would like to join this Noble yet Vindicative pack, whisper me ( wolves rock ) when you get the chance or i'am online. If not, please check out our website, www.noxisvendetta.forumotion.com   
with your characters name with whom you want to join. (Accounts are activated by the admin so not just anyone can access our information.) I hope to see you join our vengeful pack.   ~Vesvrin XA