Author Topic: The strangest things?  (Read 1166 times)

Offline CryptidBeast

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
The strangest things?
« on: November 11, 2014, 04:09:43 am »
Hello dere!
I had some random things running through my mind- so I thought, why not make a thread on the strangest occurrences in FeralHeart?

Mm, I am unsure if there is another thread for this- if there is, then my apologies!

The reasons I thought of making this are quiet simple really.

+ Why not have a discussion on the weird happenings that some fortunate [and misfortunate] members have not seen in the game?
+ I wanted to do something fun while on the forums, so let's all discuss, compare and contrast things?

I do not mind what any of you speak about as long as it's on this topic or related to it. c'x

Some things that can be talked about [not limited to];

+ Glitches
+ Strange things randoms have said to you
+ Strange things you have seen
+ The awkwardness moments
+ The strangest ways you made friends
+ Etc.

Now- lets get to talking about our strange occurrences, shall we?

Now just to be fair, here is one of mine. Enjoy!

+ One of the weirdest things to ever happen to me was glitching inside of someone else's character/body in Last Cave; I do believe that place is known for doing such things.
Anyways, in the body of that character, the original character owner and I were having a blast- they could see me controlling their character and we had a great kick out of it. Their friend was watching very confused and walked away to view the scene from a farther distance. My own buddy didn't believe me that we were glitched, thinking I was messing with 'er. Yet, she soon discovered I wasn't messing around this time.
The both of us [Me and the random] would playfully fight and argue over who controls the body, often at times saying things such as; 'this is my body, get out!' 'This body is mine now.' 'Get your own body.' And things along those lines.
It was so fun, I admit. cx

Now it's your turn!
Have fun you all. ouo

Signature by Seven ; Avatar by me
In-game User ; CryptidBeast
DeviantART

Offline wolflover18178

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Flower crowns make everyone happier.
    • View Profile
Re: The strangest things?