Author Topic: Presets  (Read 1192 times)

Offline NikiAng

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Presets
« on: February 25, 2013, 09:55:54 pm »
Am I the only one that can see my preset or can other users too?

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Presets
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 10:00:54 pm »
Unless you share your actual preset's files from it's folder in your "My Presets" folder or it's fhp file from your "Presets" folder to others no one else in game can see you in your preset.

If you want others to see you in your preset but not be able to use it themselves you can export it in your preset maker and then go to your "Presets" folder. There you should find a file that looks like this:
yourusername_thepresetsnumber.fhp
Just upload that file to any file sharing site like mediafire.com etc and then share it's download link with whoever you wish :)
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 10:08:00 pm by LordSuragaha »

JackobLoveu

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2013, 11:47:45 pm »
Just adding on to Sura. (With ShotScreenes provided c: )

So what you need to do is make an account. After that you go here..Which says 'My Flies'. When you're in that spot. Go to 'Upload' Which I circle here. Then you click it you'll see a green tab, saying 'Begin upload'. Click it- My bad I mean click the 'Plus' and you'll see all your downloads. After that, make sure you go to 'OS '(C: ). Click it go and to go FeralHeart>Preset>(Your username and the number.)

Remember, Feralheart>Preset>(Your username and number)

Hope this helps.

Offline Annagrace163

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Known as Zai. c:
    • View Profile
    • The Vorpal Packs (Made by me)
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2013, 12:56:03 am »
Make a download link. Other's can't see your preset, unless you make a download link for it and you give it to them.