Author Topic: Warriors Forest Map  (Read 2601 times)

Offline Phoenix1999

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I'm coming back.
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Cat RPG, play-by-post roleplay.
Warriors Forest Map
« on: January 26, 2013, 03:13:16 am »
Hello, I'm here on behalf of my Warriors role play. The creator of the RP needs a map, and since I know her and we are friends, I would like to surprise her with one. I would just like a Height Map and Terrain mask, but if you want to go as far as making me a private map that's okay as well.  Here is a colored map, kind of an angle view of the Territory,

The map is the one from the books but not entirely accurate, River clan camp is on a small island surrounded by the river's tributary.
The wiki has some helpful facts so I shall leave a link below.
http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/The_Forest_Territories

I do NOT want:
Un-realistic looking stuff. This would include any kind of gem/jewel, glowing objects, silly and fake structures, etc.
The same object being over-used, just a peeve
A non-realistic or silly looking map.
Large bodies of water.

I DO want:
A Moonstone in a cave.
A Gathering place in the middle of the map.
Four camps.
ThunderClan's camp would be a shallow ravine, surrounded by small trees and bramble bushes.
WindClan's camp would be a shallow dip in the ground, sheltered all around by shrubs and small bushes.
ShadowClan's camp would be a shallow dip in the ground with shrubs and pine trees growing around it.
RiverClan's territory would be flat mostly, a few trees and bushes. If possible scatter some rocks.
WindClan's territory would be hills and moors, scattered bushes and tree groups surrounded by heather.
ShadowClan's territory has some mashy spots and a lone oak near Thunderclan border.
One training hollow in each territory, for mentors to take their apprentices to train.

Terrains are..
Thunderclan is you average forest terrain; flat with few hills.
Windclan is hills and moors as stated before.
Shadowclan is a pine forest, some marshy spots.
Riverclan is a marsh near the river, excluding the camp.

Please try your best to stick to the map and my guide lines, even if you just make the height map.
Also thank you if you even consider, I may sound kind of picky but I want my friend to enjoy her surprise.

P.s. The thunderpaths are up to you, I'll settle for rivers. It does not need to be 100% perfect, just a good surprise.

Break offs or other territories

Tribe and Rouge group territory

Here is a bigger map, but I would like to mainly focus on the tribe of Rushing water,  these cats live in a cave with a water fall and various dens. One den needs a still water pool, please.
We also need a nursery den, a to-be's den, Hunter's den, Cave-Guards den, Healer's den(The leader.) Put them on some moutains near Moonstone. They have alot of cliffs, but near the camp there is a flat level surrounded by peaks that has shrubbery and forest ect. Be creative but stay realistic.

Stealthclan is a rouge group, just make a space in the Twolegs place that has trash and a nearby forest. It;s a lot like Bloodclan's spot. They can be by Riverclan/Windclan twoleg space.
I'm tired sorry if it's really vague.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 04:31:49 am by Okami-nami »

Offline Phoenix1999

• Curious Wanderer
  • I'm coming back.
    • View Profile
Re: Warriors Forest Map
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2013, 03:18:18 am »
Also if you want to join the RP, here is the link. Obviously the map isn't finished and yes, you have to audition. I'm Snowstar, and if you join do NOT tell Ravenstar or anyone about this map please!
http://fh-anewbeginning.boards.net/index.cgi?board=auditions&action=display&thread=10

Offline BlueStripe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Glow of the Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2013, 04:53:48 am »
So is it just the first map? or the tribe map as well?

Offline Phoenix1999

• Curious Wanderer
  • I'm coming back.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2013, 04:55:49 am »
The first map is most important, so please that one first. :D Thank you.

Offline T5uk1N0Yum3

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2013, 02:31:01 am »
What I have to do to join this rp?

Offline Phoenix1999

• Curious Wanderer
  • I'm coming back.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2013, 01:28:36 am »
Oh, sorry late reply.
Make a Account and go to the audition board, and put you FH username for in game, the clan, rank, and name you want. Then finally a rp sample.