Author Topic: Map Maker?  (Read 1045 times)

Offline bAnGaRaNg!-!-

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Map Maker?
« on: March 03, 2013, 11:03:50 pm »
So I was making a map for a Warrior Cat's roleplay I was thinking about starting. I was working on the mask, finished, and opened Feral Heart. I clicked Tools > Map Maker, but FH crashed on me! It keeps crashing, too. Any suggestions I could try/use?

That's what you get for trying to talk to a friend... you get kicked in the back of the head by some blind, lisping computer geek.

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: Map Maker?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2013, 11:10:49 pm »
Try deleting the map mask then try getting into map maker. That may be the problem - If not, make a new map mask and make sure you have no clones in your Exports, Particle and Terrains folder. That may also be a problem related to your situation. I slightly doubt it since it was your mask that probably caused it - but check on the safe side.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline bAnGaRaNg!-!-

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2013, 11:12:21 pm »
Which one, the default? There's only my own mask and terrain in it... EDIT: I'm really confused now. e.e

That's what you get for trying to talk to a friend... you get kicked in the back of the head by some blind, lisping computer geek.

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2013, 11:35:28 pm »
[Does Join.Me]

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone