Author Topic: AI Party  (Read 1866 times)

Offline bAnGaRaNg!-!-

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
AI Party
« on: February 25, 2013, 01:44:06 am »
Okay, so I was hanging around Ascension when I got an idea for a party/contest that might've enthused some people and motivate them to actually climb Ascension Island. I got one person, sadly, but they were rockin' cool! Here's a picture (names are off for privacy; I'm the small one, on my main character, SKuLL):

That's what you get for trying to talk to a friend... you get kicked in the back of the head by some blind, lisping computer geek.

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Re: AI Party
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 01:55:19 am »
Awh, that looks fun. :3 What kind of contest/party were you hosting up there, anyway? xD

But yanno, if it works, and it encourages floofs to have fun (and have the determination to climb all of those steps), I think it's a fun idea for you to host those~
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline bAnGaRaNg!-!-

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2013, 01:58:35 am »
It was quite fun, really. :3 And I said that anybody who wanted to could climb up and party hard, have their pictures taken, and floof out and meet new friends. It was so much fun. x3

That's what you get for trying to talk to a friend... you get kicked in the back of the head by some blind, lisping computer geek.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2013, 02:00:00 am »
Looks like fun and its a good idea Skull :D It reminds of something I did with a few of my friends a few days ago. I challenged them on those last few rings to see who could make it across first without falling using max sized characters but without using the set as home cheat. It was quite funny and it made the usual tortuous trip up fun ^_^.

Offline bAnGaRaNg!-!-

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2013, 02:02:02 am »
Yeah, I enjoyed it and my new friend enjoyed it. Your idea sounds pretty awesome, and I used to always challenge my friend to get to the top. At once point, I had AI Help, which I created to help people climb up to the top. It was so much fun, and I made lots of friends.

Offline dawnrunner1

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Call me...Bunni! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2013, 07:34:31 am »
I should join you sometime...that is if you still do this.but i do like climbing to the top  ;D
work is not mine :3

Offline dawnrunner1

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Call me...Bunni! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2013, 06:16:42 am »
oh BTW i also tried to do this today but only one person showed up and left two minutes later :-\ also another person said he was coming and he only got to the rings but then left and im not sure why?
work is not mine :3

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2013, 01:18:23 pm »
oh BTW i also tried to do this today but only one person showed up and left two minutes later :-\ also another person said he was coming and he only got to the rings but then left and im not sure why?
Awh, floof...
Well, keep in mind, when it comes to large groups of people, it helps if you already have a few buddies with you. If suggest whispering a few of the floofs in your friends list, get them to join y'all, and then try. c:

Maybe start cheering on individuals as they climb the blocks, so they feel even more involved~ Have fun, you guys. c:
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||