Author Topic: Professional Map Maker Need ASAP  (Read 781 times)

Offline vampgirl61

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Professional Map Maker Need ASAP
« on: March 10, 2013, 08:54:19 pm »
Hello everyone, I'm in need of a professional warrior cat map maker,ASAP! Here are the details:
I need 4 clans in each corner that have trademarks,here are the trademarks and clan names~BoneClan-Bones everywhere,gloomy and dark,Marshey area| MistClan-Foggy,barely any light,wet land,near river|ThornClan-Thorn bushes,rose bushes,foresty area|SkyClan:Bueatiful open area,flowers,bright|
I also need a two-legged place right in the middle.It will need houses and other things like that.
Predetors,and lots.
OK,last but not least I will need inside each clan territory places to call the leaders den,app den,nursery things like that.
Thank-You for reading and Thank-You for making it for me :3.Trust me if I could I would but I cant DX.
Oh,one last thing if you want to join my clan or make one of the four clans (Other then BoneClan :3 thats mine) send me a privite message or tell me in the comments. :3 and again Thank-You!
~When life gives you lemons make apple juice and leave the world wondering how the hell you did it~

Offline Ravven

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Dont look under your bed tonight >:D
    • View Profile
Re: Professional Map Maker Need ASAP
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 10:52:31 am »
I can make this after I'm done with my other request iy you want me to.  (I'll also join as leader of Thorn clan if its not taken ^^)

Offline vampgirl61

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Professional Map Maker Need ASAP
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2013, 11:42:14 pm »
:3 Thanks so much and ThornClan isnt taken so u can be the leader.
~When life gives you lemons make apple juice and leave the world wondering how the hell you did it~