Author Topic: PLEASE HELP ME! :(  (Read 2124 times)

Offline Canine1515

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
PLEASE HELP ME! :(
« on: March 01, 2013, 11:26:33 pm »
Okay, I have a mac book pro and about...hmm, 4 months ago I found this AMAZING game and loved it. But for a reason I can't possibly fathom, lately it hasn't worked...At all..So what happens is when I click on the icon it stays for about 1 second and then disappears. It makes me cry because I love this game so much and I can't physically get it to open *Cries* I've downloaded and installed the game about 6 times because it worked now and then when it first started playing up but now, nothing. I really need help because I want to continue playing and enjoying myself but I can't! Anyone else had this problem and fixed it? Please tell meh! Thanks for reading and I hope you can help me :)

JackobLoveu

Re: PLEASE HELP ME! :(
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2013, 11:34:21 pm »
First off, dont have caps in your title.

To your problem, you need to download the FeralHeart Game Setup and FeralHeart Patch 

http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=23&Itemid=40

Offline Canine1515

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2013, 11:36:43 pm »
Apologies, is the setup and patch compatible with mac?

JackobLoveu

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2013, 11:41:26 pm »
Ah...With mac...FeralHeart for Mac
Or I think you should look at this Thread.

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=27971.0

Offline Canine1515

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2013, 11:46:42 pm »
Thank you SO much I can hear the sweet sound of the menu music playing while I type this. I love you <3 Thanks SO much!

JackobLoveu

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2013, 11:52:52 pm »
Thank you SO much I can hear the sweet sound of the menu music playing while I type this. I love you <3 Thanks SO much!
Yay! And aww I love you too <3 xD. Well, you're welcome and glad it's working. +Floof.

Offline Canine1515

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2013, 10:35:32 am »
Yeah, after I closed the window, its stopped working. Its doing the open for 1 second and then disappear again..Ah well :( *Cries*

JackobLoveu

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2013, 11:19:14 am »
Hmm... Try re-installing or un-installing your game. If you chose Un-install, make sure you delete the old Feral-Heart, and then re-download. Hope this help.

Offline Tokoa

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Orange.
    • View Profile
    • http://tokoas.deviantart.com/
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2013, 03:37:51 pm »
If you do as Thrillex said make sure you save all your files you need such as presets and maps for roleplays that you have to download your self and does not come with FeralHeart when you download it. Oh and make sure you put them in the new folder too.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 03:40:41 pm by Tokoa »

Icon by Aveo and sig by WingsandFeathers on DeviantArt.

Offline Canine1515

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2013, 07:17:03 am »
It's stopped working again. I'm sick of this. If any of you have any more tips I would really appreciate it :( But I downloaded the game ONCE more because it was playing up again and I'm back to square one. Please. Help. Me.