Author Topic: Sekmeht (My Lioness Character)  (Read 2891 times)

Offline stonespirit

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I am a Sinner
    • View Profile
Sekmeht (My Lioness Character)
« on: March 08, 2013, 11:57:32 pm »
Name: Sekmeht
Sent: Wild Flowers
Parents: Apedemak (Father), Sengemo (Mother)
Sibling(s): Lubaya
Mate: Blake

Personality: She's a fun lion to hang around and she aways seems to be happy, but when it comes to the pride she can really get on her bad side.

Bio: Sekmeht was raised in a small foresty island out past Fluorite Plains and loved to play on the shores of the island with other cubs. Her mother and father were the main ruling pride of the island, their pride was called "The Sun's Raze" and all the lions in the pride seemed happy living in the pride, unfortunatly there was another pride on the island called "The Savages" that lived on the more baren side of the island. They were very savage lions as you know by the prides name and always hated Sek's mother and father's pride ever since they showed up and took over the island. Sekmeht's sister ,Lubaya, always hated Sek because she seemed to get everything and her parents even paid more attention to Sek more then Lubaya, so Lubaya aways tried to make Sek's life miserable even though they were just cubs. One knight Lubaya ran away from the pride to "The Savages" pride she smoke to their queen and told them to go to her pride and destroy everything and everyone but Sekmeht and to bring her back to the savages pride. Like the savages they were they listened to the little lioness and that night set "The Sun's Raze" pride ablaze burning everything, the savages killed every lion they saw as they worked there way towards where Sek and her parents slept. Sek and her parents were already up and running far from the burning pride lands, but they didn't get far for the savages were everywhere, Apedemak Sek's father tried hard to fight off most of the savages while Sengemo Sekmeht's mother put Sek on a piece of drift wood and pushed her out to sea, Sek floated away and as she did she watched as her mother and father were torn to shreds by the savages. She was out in the ocean for about a week before she washed up on the shore of Fluorite Plains where she grew up spent the rest of her life trying to forget that terrible day that her mother, father, pride, and island was taken from her. Today Sekmeht lives happily with her mate ,Blake, in "The Walking River Pride".

Sekmeht:

~Firepool~

Re: Sekmeht (My Lioness Character)
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2013, 04:09:04 pm »

Ooh, what an interesting character. An upsetting backstory, but at least she seems happy now.
Very nice. Keep it up~

Offline stonespirit

• Forum Newcomer
  • I am a Sinner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2013, 02:12:21 am »
Thanks.

BouncyLion101

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2013, 03:14:29 am »
Nice character. :3
I adore her pelt color.~

Offline stonespirit

• Forum Newcomer
  • I am a Sinner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2013, 05:31:24 pm »
Yeah I loved how I pieced together her pelt, its like dark to light but in layers.