Author Topic: Tips on getting to Sky's Rim!  (Read 3105 times)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
Tips on getting to Sky's Rim!
« on: March 09, 2013, 06:15:18 pm »
 So some of you REALLY want to go to Sky's Rim (like you have an rp there or something), but you can't get to the portal through the jump things!Here are some TIPS on how to get there!

1. Never take it too seriously,too much concentration and you might fall.
2.Always set your home!On the squares set your home every 6 jumps,circles are every 4 jumps,the rings are every 2 jumps.
3. Once you get to the rings jump onto the edge.Never EVER try to cover the opening in the middle in one jump.
4. On the rings go around the edges (If you jump to the right side of a ring jump on the left on the next,then right on the next,then left on the next,so on and so forth).
5.Don't let anyone discourage you, (like people saying YOU WILL NEVER MAKE IT TO THE TOP)have faith in yourself.
6. When on the circles always have your eye slightly ahead.When on a certain circle you will have to jump down to another circle.If you keep going up you will make it to an island with trees and ferns,but no portal.
7. Having wings won't help.You can't fly in Acension Island (I think that's how you spell it..).
8. When you get close to the top,don't speed up your jumps,it increases your risks of falling.
9. If you do get to the top,there will be a huge ring surrounding it.Do not try and skip that.It will be really hard and the chance of you falling is high.
10.Once you do make it,have fun in Sky's rim (also if you want to get to the top island in SR you need wings I think).Sky's Rim is like a Jumping Challenge for the non winged characters.If the place you want to get to is only accessable by wings get wings,fly there,remove the wings,and have fun!

Offline dawnrunner1

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Call me...Bunni! :D
    • View Profile
Re: Tips on getting to Sky's Rim!
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2013, 02:22:45 am »
You can also say that when you get to the rings ,set your home ,quit then shrink yourself so the rings are a little bigger and easier to jump on.(or..did you already say that?)
work is not mine :3

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2013, 07:37:13 am »
Good idea in posting this Duna.I'm sure you helped lot of people here.:D

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2013, 01:23:30 am »
Thanks guys ;D and Dawn I didn't post that but that is a great idea

Offline wolvesaregreat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • ?If you can't eat cookie on your own, call me!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2013, 12:54:35 pm »
This is really helpfull. :3
~*Build your dreams, do things that you want! If you don't, others will use you for their needs, for their lives, for their dreams...*~
?Also, join my snow leopard group. It's called ~*~Snow Leopards~*~ and you can find it on Adversiting Board too!?