Author Topic: Differentiate between General and Advertisement chat types?  (Read 1361 times)

Offline Tazer Teia

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I'm not sure if anyone has posted this or even mentioned it. If so, I honestly did not know! I apologize beforehand.

Anyways, onto the idea.

As we all know, there are different chat-types, such as Local, General, Whisper, Party, and Group (in no particular order). I was thinking that another type could be added: Advertisement.

People could turn it off and on, just like the other chats. It would be used solely for sending out advertisements in places like Fluorite Plains, where it is a known problem that General chat is clogged with random stuff. People looking for roleplays or groups to be in would simply look at the Advertisement chat instead of trying to tediously searching General for something interesting.

Sound good? Let me know what you think. :)

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Differentiate between General and Advertisement chat types?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2013, 01:21:35 am »
Even though I personally think it is a good idea, it sadly cannot be done due to the MODs cannot ad an Advertisement button to the game without the original game codes, which Kov has in his possession. Plus the fact he refuses to give the MODs those codes so nothing can be done to the game in general except if it's something to do with the server, which Raz hosts and takes care of. I am sorry to say, but even though it's a marvelous idea, it cannot be pulled through unless the MODs receive those codes, which I doubt will be any time soon.
gone

Offline Tazer Teia

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Differentiate between General and Advertisement chat types?
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2013, 01:38:12 am »
Oh... That's... ;-; Aww...