Author Topic: That's Nothing to Joke About!  (Read 7517 times)

Offline Blueyi

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • omf Len Kagamine x Miku Hatsune is my OTP!
    • View Profile
Re: That's Nothing to Joke About!
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2013, 06:27:34 pm »
Yes, I have seen many acts and everything like this. There is one, too. People in my last group were joking about raping, I'll explain:

Rape Joker 1: Haha look guys them two are snuggling. Should I buttswing them?
Me: That's not a good idea.
Everyone else: DO IT! do it do do do it!
My backup: Guys stop.
Rape Joker 2: Why? Raping is funny!
Me: No it's not. People have gotten raped before and this is just insulting them!
Rape Joker 1: Omg stop bitching. It's funny.
My Backup: No it's not. Cut it out or I'm reporting you.
Rape Joker 2: Oh my god you two can't take a joke
Me and my bestie ended up leaving. The leader didn't do slack about what happened.

All of this 'pedo' stuff needs to stop too. Oh, I also got another story.

I ship the VOCALOIDs Miku Hatsune and Len Kagamine together. Problem?

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2013, 07:06:49 pm »
looks like different religion or disabilities are also sources of making a "good joke".

*some people discussing *names are made-up
Lily:I was gone to the church with my family,that's why i wasn't on this morning.
Fluffle:You went to a church?How's it like?
Starpaw:Wait,you've never been to a church?
Fluffle:No,i am a jew in real life.I was always curious thought how it looks inside.
Starpaw:OMG a jew,ugh!you are a disgrace to human kind!Get out of my face!
Fluufle:?what?
Starpaw:You and the others should go burn in hell,what a pity hitler didn't killed all of you you don't deserve to live!(he cntinued to say other insults aoout this religion)
Fluffle:-_-(i think he was very offended at this point)
Lily:Shut up star,people can believe in what they want to,you shouldn't say these things it's rude!
Starpaw:Calm down bro, i was just kidding!

*2 people discussing*
LuckyTime:hey,you've got any brothers or sisters?I don't
Jeanette:Oh yes i do i have a younger brother.Sadly,he's autist.(autist is a dissability,from what i understood,the person "lives" in another world he is broke off reality search for more information if interested)
LuckyTime:loooool,I bet he's lways running and screaming like a retard round the house,smashing his head on the walls,crazy bastard!!!
Jeanette:Hey no one's perfect and he isn't doind any of this things!
LukyTime:I was just kidding.
Jeanette:No matter if you were serious or not,this isnt something you should joke about,think if you were in his place!

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline Blueyi

• omf Len Kagamine x Miku Hatsune is my OTP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2013, 12:50:38 am »

I have just logged on recently, and I have found another joke/chat that is crazy.

to see a bigger picture to read it, click here

I suggest you take a quick look at the bigger picture.

I ship the VOCALOIDs Miku Hatsune and Len Kagamine together. Problem?

Offline zRichtofen

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • yeen here
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2013, 02:43:04 am »
I hate how people are in genny and make the most offensive topics
.-.

this is a double bass not a cello
feral neighborhood discord mod

Offline Acetaminophen

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2013, 02:56:05 am »
Perhaps I fall into the younger, stupid category of players (getting ready to be 14), but I'm not so much bothered by people in a group who all know each other joking about doing something with another person of their party. It's similar, I think, to saying "if you do such-and-such again I'll kill you."

But joking about it otherwise? Can't see that. It's a shame what people think is socially acceptable. Laughing over a dog hit in the road; someone's nationality, or rape is wrong.

And the if-one's-over-20-they're-a-pedo thing is just stupid. Usually, the older players are the only ones with their heads screwed on straight! While I understand playing with a 60-year-old is slightly odd, 20 isn't such a long ways away. If I wanted to, though I don't, I could claim that anyone younger than 11 is a baby and shouldn't be online. The whole age thing is BS.

I guess if one thinks that stuff's funny, the least they can do is only talk about it with people that know them, and shut up if it bothers someone.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 02:59:04 am by Acetaminophen »
When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind. - C. S. Lewis

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2013, 04:37:18 am »
Yeah honestly I don't want to get into a rant here since I'm about to go to bed but I have been through this and I've heard exactly the same words Nemena posted here:

Firstly, I think that-...

Oops! Sorry, what I meant to say was-...

I also like pokemon, bu-...

Be quiet for one moment! I'm trying to spea-

Goddammit.

It's quite ridiculous that some users think that just because some of us are over 18 that we can't still have fun every so often and play a game. I was quite insulted when some people said that a friend of mine who is also 22 has no life because we play on here.... -grits teeth- I mean where do people get off saying stupid things like that? I didn't know that the moment we are over 18 that we shouldn't have some time to play around still. Do these people think that we have to be an adult 24/7? Hello people most of the time we are off & have some free time on the side of our jobs/and school and Feral Heart is the place where we decide to spend it. Also do these people think that a youngster made Feral Heart? No... look again at Kovu's age guys. If we are immature or have no life for playing this game like anyone else than I guess KovuLKD is too for making it as well as the staff team for taking care of the community and investing so much time in it. They are no children themselves. The sooner these little kids realize that a person can be an adult and still have time for fun and games along with balancing their career etc the sooner they will mature themselves.

I could say alot more than this trust me but I'm tired... and I don't want to get frustrated. Goodnight guys <3

Offline BlueKinTsukiko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2013, 05:47:30 am »
Why do I feel like when I turn 18 I'm going to have to defend myself from all the younger members on fh now. Its sad to think that it'd be the older members getting attacked since in real life, the younger kids would be afraid of you and run. Yet online since there is no fist in face button on here, it happens anyways. There's a few problems with the younger community in all reality though, I think its them whom need to be taken out of here with a no restrictions ban agreement allowed.
However, Red and the mods have been cleaning up nicely, their not perfect, but they are cleaning the game up slowly, they can't do it alone though so whenever someone is insulting you, remember, don't curse, don't get angry and just report it as soon as possible with screenshots, Make sure you tell your friends not to curse either. Since everyone gets angry and can screw up once in awhile. But just don't fret on it and let the mods deal with it. This seems like the only way to deal with it sadly, since all the kids are just getting out of hand sometimes with this, I even wonder if it should be 13 and up, why not 15, and check all the accounts, any whom state younger, ban till the day of their 15 birthday. Which at the same time I hate that idea because there are a few good younger members whom I roleplay with, and their quite intelligent and very fun to be around. Others just...no...

Offline Acetaminophen

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2013, 06:02:59 am »
Aye, I'd hope it's not raised to fifteen years. Be mighty irritating for any of the younger bunch that have a half a brain (like me. xD)
When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind. - C. S. Lewis