Author Topic: A Map Please?  (Read 653 times)

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
A Map Please?
« on: March 17, 2013, 06:26:29 pm »
Hallo, FeralHeartians~ I know I don't ask much of the community, and all. Just some time.
~Wolfie

This is for a Warrior Cat role-play I have. >.< I'm getting tired of my Clan being tossed out of "Territories" and getting eaten alive. I want to make sure I can log off feeling the Clans I have with me are safe. Please help.
There are three Clans in all, so I would like a river going through the territories, like the books.
Example:
In the first territory, FoxClan, is a ThunderClan like Clan. So undergrowth would be preferable. And their Clan base looks similar since of the foliage around their camp. They need lots of space to roam in the camp, but still need some to roam the territory. The camp's look is the same as ThunderClan's; large dens for all members, freshkill pile (Just put large leaves) by entrence, and a Highrock in the center of it.
Examples:

Next Clan, BirdClan, is much like WindClan. So not too much cover right there. They're Clan base is made out of large rocks and grass. They have holes in the ground, but you can build dens instead, make sure it's spacious! The camp looks highly similar to WindClan's camp decorating.
Examples:

Last, but not least, FishClan, very similar to RiverClan. Their Clan base is reeds. They have a small stream which runs into the middle of the camp. Their dens are also reeds and moss, spacious! The camp looks almost exactly like RiverClan's camp.
Examples:

Sorry that this is all I can do. >.< I can't make maps. Also, if possible can I get the map as big as possible? That'd be great. ^^ And you must at least made two or more maps before.
Thanks!