Author Topic: Can't log on. Help?  (Read 1103 times)

MusicallyAddicted

Can't log on. Help?
« on: March 26, 2013, 08:45:10 pm »
Yeah, so I read a help posting on here somewhere (can't find it now) that suggested that symbols in the password and username can cause it to screw up or not let you on. So anyway, after waiting a couple days and creating a new account, I try to log on, and it still won't let me! I keep getting the same window every time I type it in and hit 'Enter': "Incorrect username or password. Please try again." I had to download the game because I can't find a Torrent Viewer that hasn't got a million other things attached to it that take up an hour of my time just because I have to change all of my browser settings back to the way I like them, not to mention they bog my computer down. I don't think it's my computer because it can handle the data flow and the file size, but I'm sick and tired of the run-around. I just wanted to play the game, not have fifty-million other programs competing for my attention. So anyway, I'm about to re-download it to see if that helps at all, but if someone has a suggestion that doesn't involve downloading fifty other programs with a Torrent viewer just to run this thing, I would very much appreciate it.
Thanks

Offline Tokoa

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Orange.
    • View Profile
    • http://tokoas.deviantart.com/
Re: Can't log on. Help?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2013, 08:49:30 pm »
Make sure you completed the sign up floof.

Icon by Aveo and sig by WingsandFeathers on DeviantArt.

Offline AssassinPegasus

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Horsing around
    • Ze-Shapyra
    • Shapyra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2013, 08:53:49 pm »
Did you finishted the reistration? Maybe you forgot to active your acount :I

MusicallyAddicted

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2013, 09:57:40 pm »
I got the email and clicked on the link, and I swear it said 'Account Activated'.
But here's a recent tidbit: I just had the download scanned by my antivirus, and it said that the setup files were corrupted. I'm not sure how that happened.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2013, 02:59:03 am »
This somewhat happened to me when I was making another account for myself. But the problem was that my e-mail hasn't been active in a while. But I think it sounds like you perhaps didn't finish with registration, or either that or you might have to just try all over again and see if anything happens. But if you got a conformation letter, it should have already made your account
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

MusicallyAddicted

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2013, 07:32:32 pm »
Well, I managed to find a torrent viewer that didn't have a bunch of stuff attached to it, but I'm not sure where to go from there. Do I need to download a different torrent program? The one I have is called Free Torrent Viewer.
I am not a program-savvy person. Tech and wires is just fine, but programming? You might as well be speaking Cantonese.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2013, 07:48:26 pm »
Well, I managed to find a torrent viewer that didn't have a bunch of stuff attached to it, but I'm not sure where to go from there. Do I need to download a different torrent program? The one I have is called Free Torrent Viewer.
I am not a program-savvy person. Tech and wires is just fine, but programming? You might as well be speaking Cantonese.
You don't have to program anything in order to actually get in. It just come down to what you really did in order to have a activated account. And no I don't believe you need to download a different torrent. Everything you could possible need to play this game and others related to this is in this website. Chances if you get it from somewhere else, then you might get a virus. I just suggest just wait till the registration opens back up again.

Also if you used special casing such as @, #, &, %, in your username, then chances are that it wont let you in either cause the server dosn't understand that input in game
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358