Author Topic: Official leave...  (Read 2308 times)

Offline Robin_Wolfieh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Squawk?!
    • RobinCanisLupus
    • ask-stark-the-narkeen
    • View Profile
    • Imgur
Official leave...
« on: March 25, 2013, 11:23:52 pm »
Hey, this is Carmen Aka Robin_Wolfieh/Narkeen. Ever since I first joined up, I loved to play with the game as well roleplay on the forums and check up with the creative folk that we are blessed with in this community. From the off-topic part to character bios and arts and the like. Recently however, my interest was temporarily stifled because of a move from a city (Chicago) to a sub reual place (Romeoville) and we were out of internet for a good while (3+ months). As soon I got it back on, my Lenovo laptop (reliable companion) died on me. Lasted for a good 1-2 years with hardly no problems. One of the hinges of the screen severed the cord that prevents images from showing up. It still works, but I took it apart as an attempt to repair it myself. That...didn't turn out so well.

Anyways, got a new laptop for Christmas last year as well a few games (DS). Well, it's old since it's refurbished and all. I was excited to get back in-game only to find out that our service doesn't support it for reasons unknown. That's what I get for keeping a bundled package for a decent price. If we didn't get it, we would be without cable as well as phone. Anywho that's not the least of my worries. I also have a bad case of internet addiction. So hopefully when I get a job or something, I'll become more social outside of our house.

When the game was down for a few weeks (Last year...I think) the forums were active and one particular user (don't remember) mentioned this awesome indie game called Transformice. I'm still tied to them since then and occasionally play the game...but not as much as I used to. Again, losing interest in games as a "Gamer" due to family and health concerns as well as financial. Also, not in my best form since my leave in college due to moving and such. Also, my writing hasn't been so sweet either. I hardly even touch Microsoft Word since highschool graduation, which means no fan-fictions or anything literary being submitted in Deviant Art (of which some of them was lost in my old laptop, mainly the PMD fan-fic that everyone loved during High school).

As you can see, I have personal issues to settle with and with the already dwendling interest in games and this site. With a heavy heart, I will soon close both accounts as well as my Neopets accounts (kid_moon_4eva and such for those that visit) and my Youtube (possibly) in hopes to find a job. To get in shape and whatever else I need to do.  If you wish to keep in contact with me, my T4M/C4M account name is Fwaku, Youtube account is Fwakukuun and Deviant Art is RobinCanisLupus. This is Carmen...signing off...for good.

Ayyy~

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Re: Official leave...
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 11:51:30 pm »
Gosh, I'm sorry to hear about all of that, Carmen. I've seen you around, and you strike me as a very kind person, so I'm sorry you've decided to leave us.

However, I hope you do well for yourself out there, and your family, too~
And, of course, if you ever pop in again to say hello, we're always here to welcome you back with open arms. c:
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline Tokoa

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Orange.
    • View Profile
    • http://tokoas.deviantart.com/
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2013, 12:07:03 am »
Well its sad to see a Feral player have to go.
Anyways.. goodluck!

Icon by Aveo and sig by WingsandFeathers on DeviantArt.

Offline DarkWolfStar12

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2013, 12:14:00 am »
Dang , i actually saw you a few times too , its really sad every time  a good floofer leaves. Also i  think happened to read your PMD- fanfics a while ago  and loved em'.  I wish you  the best   with everything  in your life ,  like Wlh said , if you're ever on the game or forums again ,  you'll be happily welcomed. Peace and again Good luck with e'rr thang

~ZS

BouncyLion101

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2013, 12:16:21 am »
D: I hope everything works out for you, and you get a steady job. c:

And I used to see you a ton on the forums, but I understand you having to leave the game. Good luck with everything!

Offline Robin_Wolfieh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Squawk?!
    • RobinCanisLupus
    • ask-stark-the-narkeen
    • View Profile
    • Imgur
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2013, 02:44:03 am »
Thanks ever so much guys. You guys are like family to me. Maybe...if I get things straightened out...I'll try to visit.

Until then. Keep in touch.

Ayyy~

Offline peachbreeze

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2013, 11:03:04 pm »
Aww, stay strong, Carmen, things will get better.

.-.

Offline candy2468

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • ACCOUNT MOVED!!! Username: Sukani
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2013, 07:52:34 pm »
Aww, I'm sorry to hear that you'll be leaving us. ;c
But do enjoy and have lots of fun in your life out there!

~Candy
ACCOUNT MOVED!!!
My new account is: Sukani