Author Topic: Moonstripe's Bio~  (Read 1826 times)

Offline Flamestar

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • "For the Clans!"
    • View Profile
    • Moonrise~ Warrior Cats
Moonstripe's Bio~
« on: April 11, 2013, 06:26:18 pm »
Hello. people. My name is Moonstripe, leader of SpineClan, and collector of my victims' heads and organs. Heheheh Some call me psychotic.. but I don't think I'm THAT psychotic... I mean.. does murder and head-collecting make one psychotic? Aaannyywaay... I am... shall we say.. slightly evil. I delight in ripping my victims apart and hearing their cries of sheer terror... heheheh..
Backstory: I was born in WoodClan... my mother was the deputy at the time. Her name was Blazeshadow. When I became an apprentice, I got into a fight with a FlameClan warrior.. and I killed him. It was... fun, to say the least.. the feel of my claws ripping through his flesh... it became a passion. When a rabid dog attacked camp, Brownstar was killed, and Blazestar became leader. She was a little nervous about my dark ways, but she soon gave me my warrior name, Moonstripe. I soon began hunting down lone cats, murdering them in cold blood. I loved it... But then, my passion took hold of me one day in camp, and I murdered my own brother, Shadepelt, and his kits, Redkit and Dewkit. Blazestar exiled me, and I soon formed a group of rogues, called SpineClan. I began crafting bone-studded collars for my Clanmates to wear. Later, I began crafting claws of steel, and started ripping out my clanmates' claws, replacing them with steel ones.. I did so to my own claws, as well. I then began murdering again, keeping my victims' heads and organs as trophies.
Dislikes: Nice cats, twolegs, anyone who gets in my way.
Looks: I am a white cat with stripes on my cheeks, and a crescent moon. I am semi-longhaired, and have steel claws.
"The Slenderthayne are nothing but evil... the Clans will vanquish them, and we can live in the light once more.... For the Clans, die, Darkoblivion!" ~Moonstar's battlecry against the Slenderthayne