Author Topic: Friends  (Read 1673 times)

leopardlou

Friends
« on: March 30, 2013, 07:38:52 pm »
When i first started FeralHeart i met a friend, It was like best Friend at first sight We did every thing together like Roleplayed when ever she came on and ect. But oneday when i came online i said "Hey, Where are you?." she replyed "Am at a map with my new best friend." My heart slowy melted a little. Then she said "Download the map and you can Roleplay with both of us." I replyed "Okay What's it called?" She said the name of the map so i downloaded, When i entered the map i saw her New best friend she looked at me but it was like she Acted like she didn't like me.

BouncyLion101

Re: Friends
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2013, 07:58:45 pm »
Hm..doesn't look like she was a very good friend.

Try talking to her about it, because that just isn't right.
But remember this is just a game and don't get too worried about it, there's always going to be trustworthy and good friends and not so trustworthy friends on games.

leopardlou

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2013, 08:03:58 pm »

leopardlou

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2013, 08:04:55 pm »
Thanks BouncyLion  :)

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2013, 08:07:28 pm »
On the game of Feral Heart, friends come and go. It's happened to me a few times, but I just find some new ones.
I do have some friends who are really good roleplayers, but I don't bother them if they are busy with a different roleplay. We will roleplay some other time.
Inactive

leopardlou

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2013, 08:13:43 pm »
Your right it's better to move on and not to keep on remembering, Thank you  ;)

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2013, 08:20:37 pm »
Hmm..Friends can be sneaky or disrespectful towards others. >.< Some can be fake and some can be true one, but I suggested you just ignore her and continued what you do best. Also, there's a thread similar to this kind of behavior, made by me (Old account.) Well hope this help. http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=32858.0

leopardlou

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2013, 08:24:47 pm »
I agree with you ^^ Thank you for the link.  :)