Author Topic: The Best RP's 1  (Read 1191 times)

Offline kyoushiro

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • becky
    • View Profile
The Best RP's 1
« on: April 01, 2013, 08:05:37 pm »
Alright, So I have been in RP's. Literate and not-so Literate. But the most, adventurous and funnest of all these is probably Lichen Pack. Bloody awesome, we have The Forest Of Lights Map By Genesis9 (If that's not the right person or the name please tell me) But we are moving maps due to stupid godmoders lone wolves that think that they can take over a whole bloody pack -.- and wolf pack's taking over our territory. It's so fun to play (Talk to Alpha Flame if your interested) we had some fallouts due to fights, but surely this is the best pack ever.

BouncyLion101

Re: The Best RP's 1
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 09:22:08 pm »
I used to be in a wolf pack..We were a different species, Dhoenixians, I believe.
It was an awesome pack. :D
But then it just slowly started to get not so active.
Anyway, that was the best rp I was in. ^.^

Offline Genesis9

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
  • Doubt the stars are fire?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 12:38:27 am »
D: mergh, sorry to hear that evil loner wolves are being evil in meh maps ;-; I'm glad that you liked it for the time that your group played in it though :) and yes, genesis9 is my in-game thingy xD

As for the best Rp's i've ever been in on FH, I think the first good rp I was in was actually one I started up myself xD It's what got me into map making (although they were absolutely horrendous back then before I started getting better at it xD) and it was a Dragon rp called Draconifors. Ran for over five months and we did two seasons! I met a lot of great friends during that time and we all had a lot of fun playing out our characters lives :)

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

Offline RisingLife

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Derp
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2013, 01:05:51 am »
Honestly the best (and the only active) rp I have ever been in was Seventh Generation Warriors.RP (I know I know some of you are probably thinking Ewww warriors?) It was a large RP already running for around a year when I joined. And after I joined it went on to live for another two. The map was made by the talented BanditDoctor and it consisted of seven clans, a wolf pack, and a city for rogues. I made really close friends that I still talk to today over skype and FeralHeart. Sadly it died when most of the moderators left but it was a great experience for me and I have yet to find another quite like it
Check out my preset shop here!
And Art thread here!
And Character Bio here!?