Author Topic: Username  (Read 1078 times)

Offline penguins4292

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Pchoo
    • View Profile
Username
« on: April 03, 2013, 09:46:08 am »
Hey all! I have just recently gotten back into FH after my computer died. I am now on my old laptop, and a few of the buttons do not work.

One of them buttons being a p.
My username includes a p. And I am unable to copy and paste the letter on the game, meaning I cannot log in.

Anyway, to get to the point... I was wondering if there was anyway to change my username without having to remake a whole new account.

Thank you for at least noticing this post,
penguin4292 :)

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Re: Username
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2013, 09:53:33 am »
That's a shame your "p" button isn't working for you, I'm not sure how I can help you. I don't think you can change your account username without making a new account, I could be wrong though.

You could however try contacting a staff member about it, they might be able to change it for you but I'm not certain.

You can find a list of the current staff here: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=12157.0 :)

Good luck!
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
    • DA: RawSyndicate
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2013, 09:56:06 am »
Sadly, there is no way to change your actual ingame username. Though, I'm sure that there should be a virtual keyboard that is built into your computer, try using that or finding a program that is compatible with Feralheart and those keys. Good luck !

Then again, you could try ingredient's suggestions but I'm quite sure they do not have control over that.

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2013, 01:51:25 pm »
Aw that doesn't sound fun at all.. As Raw said I belive there should be something called a virtual keyboard - use that to log into the FH game.

You can change your name on the FH forum, but not the in-game name.

Hopefully you'll get it fixed or get a new computer soon~ c:

Good luck~ // Shallow

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2013, 02:20:42 pm »
As mentioned above there is no way to change your username(in game) name. If anything, you might want to wait for registration to open again if you really want a different username.

Forum names can however be changed, but that's as far as name changing you can go
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline penguins4292

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Pchoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2013, 11:05:13 pm »
Thankyou all! I completely forgot about my on screen keyboard! Haha silly me, anyway.. I might catch you on Fh sometime! Bye!