Author Topic: Being Attacked By WC  (Read 3255 times)

Offline femalecreature

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • it is i the official eggplant
    • View Profile
Re: Being Attacked By WC
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2013, 02:13:37 am »
Not all WCs are stupid, but some sure act like it! I mean, really... "Hey, get off this area where it's open for everybody, but we say it belongs to us now so gitcho buns away!" Seriously. ._. IT'S LIKE TALKING TO A WALL. "Hey man, you know, you really can't claim this area, it was designed for everybody to use..." "I don't care, get away!" All the time. I mean, I'm a WC RPer, but I don't go THAT overboard with areas of a map (aw, heck naw, I don't even go there!) which are designed for everybody's intentional use. It's like claiming a park bench and then shooing away the homeless people who just want to sit and relax...
egg me up inside (can't egg up)

Offline FlewToTheCity

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
  • Mother Wolf
    • FlewToTheCity2
    • comandoness
    • View Profile
Re: Being Attacked By WC
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2013, 09:28:49 am »
Ugh. Another map claimer every day. Gets existing what story's they can come up with. :/

No Offence but, Most Map claimers, Powerplayers and god modders are newbies.
Not singling out anyone or to hurt anyone out in the beautiful world of FH, Just.
They need to re-read the rules, If they don't then they may aswell not be here to waist and ruin everyone's role playing time. We are all here to have fun and enjoy this amazing game. Not to spend time putting up with your fibs and trolling.

Avatar by Atrociious | Signature by Scottishy