Author Topic: Pokemon In War With Digimon?  (Read 1378 times)

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
Pokemon In War With Digimon?
« on: April 07, 2013, 02:24:42 pm »
I don't know if this was just a one time thing but I am sure you all know the lake in Ficho is covered in Pokemon and some people even call it Pokemon Lake.  I have noticed that some of these Pokemon yell at anyone who hangs out by the lake that isn't a Pokemon.  For some reason they hate Digimon more than anything.  If you don't know, a Digimon is alike from Pokemon but each person only has one and they are made of data and they came from a computer.  One person came to the lake as a Digimon and he was rudely attacked by several Pokemon and yelled at when this guy had done nothing wrong.  The Pokemon did this also to a group of 'cave ponies' that weren't even near the lake.  I don't understand why these Pokemon feel the need to guard the Ficho Lake from anyone who isn't a Pokemon.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline mane6

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon In War With Digimon?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 08:25:54 pm »
Lol! So basically PKMN are just trying to rule FH

SoulRevenge

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2013, 08:30:59 pm »
Oh, Poke'mon is fun to roleplay, especially in Ficho. But I HATE it when a few attack others for no reason, thus giving us a sort of 'bad name'.

I imagine that they think that the lake is sort of their own place (I am not reffering to every. . well, Poke'mon; I personally enjoy sitting in party-chats with other people that don't feel like being constantly approached by strangers). It's somewhat like the way that some Warrior Cat clans will rudely try to kick you off their 'territory' rather than at LEAST asking nicely.

It's just another thing we have to deal with, really.

BouncyLion101

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2013, 08:54:45 pm »
Yeah...I usually hang out in Flourite because of this. x3

I can't believe how some people think they "own" a certain public place in FH. It's a little ridiculous. :I
I really hope this isn't a permanent thing and these Pokemon people stop harassing anyone that gets near "their" lake.

Offline liontamer1

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I wish
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2013, 11:43:58 pm »
I don't usually RP Pokemon, but to me it's like the warriors clans who think the cave is their territory and they must defend it.
The only thing I can suggest is to block the Pokemon who is attacking you or just ignore them. They'll get bored and eventually go away.  
\
Take me, I am not afraid

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2013, 12:38:33 am »
They haven't bothered me mainly because I don't want to be bothered and tend to dash passed it if I am not a Pokemon and I need to get passed.  I understand that not all Pokemon RP'ers are map claimers but I don't want the take the chance of be attacked.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru