Author Topic: One Question  (Read 902 times)

CuriousKitty

One Question
« on: May 07, 2013, 02:57:46 am »
I was searching around the web and looking up things about feral heart since I am new. I was curious to see what it all had to answer. I stumbled upon this and was wondering if this wiki was true. Is there a Feral Heart plus, and such?

http://feralheart.wikia.com/wiki/Bonfire_Island

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Re: One Question
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2013, 03:41:00 am »
Yes, there is a Feralheart+ but it is not up for download right now. It is being worked on again, and I believe is coming out soon. :3

Offline FieldsForever

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • "Snack Woof"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2013, 03:52:52 am »
Good info! Ive been wondering about what happened to +. Plus(see what I did there) I can't wait to retry when they re-release it.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2013, 04:48:38 am »
Usually things on Wiki only half of what it is. As of right not, Feral Heart + is no longer functional due to updates the creator is doing to it

Reason why that Bonfire Wiki has a mention of Feral Heart + is cause Bonfire is the equivalent of Lonely Cave for the game. It's the starting place to go onto other maps, so original plains or Caps doesn't exist in Feral Heart +

Here is a trend made by the creator of Feral Heart +(Simba) and it shows him explaining some updates and showing previews of what is to come.
FeralHeart + Preview

When this custom game is done, it is said to be placed with the other custom maps. It's no longer going to be placed with the Feral Heart game download since Feral Heart no longer supports the fan made version of it.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358