Author Topic: Looking for an old friend for my friend Garder the lion  (Read 1571 times)

Offline snow.angel30

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Looking for an old friend for my friend Garder the lion
« on: April 15, 2013, 05:10:57 am »
I am from an rp forum that has a member in our forum thats looking for her lost friend. She goes by Fable and her character was Gardy or Garder. My name is Snow Angel, I am a member too on this forum. Her friend has two characters named Soul and Aiko, username Aniya. Please if you can help me get these two friends a second chance and being close to each other I'd appriciate it!

puppy09

Re: Looking for an old friend for my friend Garder the lion
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 06:07:07 am »
This doesn't belong here, maybe at Discussion board or something.

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2013, 10:26:58 am »
I am not sure what you mean. Are you on about you loosing a lion from a role play? Because i cant understand you. And i do belive this is allowed in a roleplay section, but lion roleplays are not off topic. You should have posted it in the Free-For-All. But first, explain yourself a bit better.

Dooooooooood.

Offline snow.angel30

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2013, 11:15:57 pm »
I am looking for a friend of a friend. She is here, her username is Aniya. She was a friend to a person that played a character named Garder. I didnt know where to post so I posted it here. So here is the jist of it.

I have a friend on a forum that used to play Feral Hearts, their(I don't remember if this friend is a he or a she) internet went out and they cant get onto Feral Hearts anymore. I came to find a friend of theirs that they used to hang with on the program. Im looking for that friend, her name is Aniya(username) and her character is a white lion named Soul.