Author Topic: Mating Thing....  (Read 5819 times)

FantasyFeather

Mating Thing....
« on: April 15, 2013, 08:06:33 pm »
Hi, I don't know if this has been said before... but you know your not aloud to Mate, Want happens if someone does it on Purpose So you can get into Trouble? E.g Like your sitting down and some one Rolls over so it looks like your doing it but your not and then the person reports You... Even though you've not done any thing wrong. What should I do if it happened to me? Thanks for Reading.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Mating Thing....
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 08:19:21 pm »
  • Keep Appropriate Language And Behavior
    Users are also expected to keep any actions representing any sexual behavior such as mating/raping(Buttswinging over another character) AWAY from public maps, ignoring this rule can result in a permanent ban.
I'm sure if someone reported you for something like this the staff would be able to determine from the screenshot evidence whether you were purposefully engaging in that behavior or not. The staff review the reports very thoroughly before just banning someone. If you see a person doing any of this behavior you should take screenshots and report it to a mod/admin about it from here:

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28&Itemid=52

Best thing to do is not leave yourself in those kind of positions... because many people can use this explanation as an excuse for wrong doing. If you need to leave the game for a moment log off, go to Lonely Cave, or curling around on the ground... it's a simple way to avoid that problem.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 08:23:50 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 09:11:14 am »
Yeah...what Suragaha said.

Although, I would add that you take care where and how you sit. Especially in areas...prone to this kind of activity. Make sure snuggling up with friends doesn't look like...well something else xD. I remember a while ago, I was cuddled up to my friend and someone came by and told us it looked kind of wrong. My advice would be to just be cautious.

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2013, 11:16:59 am »
It could happen that you just sit arround and some other comes by. However, you are responsible for paying attention to your character, and if such things happen, you should just get up and go away. If not, you might get in trouble, yes.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2013, 01:37:47 pm »
Sitting on another user is not considered an issue.

However, inappropriate subjects in the chats along with how one might do this or the usual, sudden buttswing on top of someone is well enough. As mentioned above, if you leave your character afk for 10 minutes you are indeed putting yourself up for some risks.

To be very honest, there's so many ways users try to come up with excuses or find holes to get away with a ban placed due to their inappropriate behavior, even though misjudgement can happen it's rare. The excuses for getting caught are many. But plainly sitting on someone not saying or doing anything else is not really a ban-able offense unless as mentioned, there's more too it.

This rule overall is nothing hard to follow.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

FantasyFeather

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2013, 02:42:41 pm »
You've got good advises  :) But For me it's never happened It's just a thought, if it did I would just Go offline for a bit to be Honest, Thank you for the Great Advises.  ;D

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2013, 03:30:34 pm »
To avoid any trouble regarding the mating thingy,I reccomend,when going AFK,to log out.Make sure to let the others know because they might think you exited the game and you're not coming back anytime soon.

"Derpa-Derp."