Author Topic: Brand new, woo!  (Read 1538 times)

EvilSeedlet

Brand new, woo!
« on: April 15, 2013, 09:56:50 pm »
Hey all. I'm Seedlet. It's been aaaages since I RP'd any kind of animal, but I've been into RP for years and years and I first started out on a Werewolf RP, for what it's worth. I can't even remember how I found this site, but I've been pulling it up and refreshing every so often for a few weeks now and just got in today.

I'm an artist, I sell paintings (rarely) and do design work and whatnot (sometimes). I love to draw and I think 90% of all the art I do has something to do with roleplaying/my characters, haha. I love kittehs (I have 5 of them), sci-fi, fantasy, horror, British comedy, video games (in the middle of Tomb Raider right now, Portal 2 is my favorite game in the history of ever, also do a bit of minecrafting. See avatar.) and lots of other things.

I'm not entirely sure what to expect from this game, but it did catch my interest and I hope I can find a place here to fit in :) See you all around!

thoughtless

Re: Brand new, woo!
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 10:02:45 pm »
hello, Phillipa!

i am a newblet as well. ;) i really don't know things around here, but i can give you advice.

-be sure to read rules

i see you are a fan of video games. i favor Minecraft, Tomb and Raider, nice avatar. :)
not much of Portal 2, it's not my taste, but i do make quotes about it, always good for a laugh.

welcome to the community, i hope we get to know each other.

Sincerely,
Kayla

EvilSeedlet

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2013, 10:09:02 pm »
:D thanks Kayla! I'm a huuge rules nerd, lol, I read through them all before I even joined, and again after I did. I can't stand people who don't read them and then complain when they get into trouble. No sympathy from me ;)

I adore Portal and Portal 2. To an unnatural degree. Haha XD But Minecraft is pretty amazing as well. I'm liking Tomb Raider for the most part. Might not go down as one of my favorites but I'm still glad I got it. I've played some of the original ones too, I'm actually doing a Let's Play of the very first one. Should be recording the second episode this week, haha. Man, I love videogames.

thoughtless

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2013, 10:12:44 pm »
hey no problem. ;) always a pleasure for a new member! as well, i am a huge rules buff, and neither can i.

very nice, may i ask, what is your youtube? if you mind me asking. ^^

EvilSeedlet

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2013, 10:17:11 pm »
I don't want to be accused of spamming or advertising, lol, so I put a link to it in my profile as my website :3 My newest vid is of the 2013 version of Tomb Raider but I am going to discontinue that series.

thoughtless

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2013, 10:18:32 pm »
oh, that's alright. ^^

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2013, 01:44:40 pm »
Welcome :) hope you enjoy feral heart
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2013, 06:52:43 pm »
Hello there, and welcome to Feral Heart forums floof. I hope you find your time here to be quite enjoyable. Around here we have loads to do and many things to look at here, which also comes along with monthly activities.

Rules
Need a refresher on the rules on here and game, no problem click the link above to see some guidelines to watch for, easy stuff right.

Staff
Also, meet the staff. These are the peps that would help in lots of ways. Feel free to contact them if there is ever so a problem in game or forums, and they will be happy to help. Also if you ever come across trouble in game and would like help here's how to report to a user
How to Report User

Manual
Just a manual on some key controls such as emotes, actions, and hotkey. This gives you a broad info about how the game functions.

Some cool events or just things to do around here is listen to the FH Radio that sometimes plays during holidays or in special occasions. Or perhaps you just want to draw your fursona and enter it in the Feral Heart DeviantART page so everyone can see your brilliant talent. Perhaps you are a competivive person and want to show off your preset skills, enter in the Monthly Preset Contest and test your skills

The rest ill let you discover yourself, enjoy your stay here floof and it's very nice to meet ya
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

BouncyLion101

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2013, 01:55:53 am »
I'm a little late to introduce you to the game but..oh well. XD

Welcome dear, nice to see another new member here!
Hope you have the best time here and have good experiences both in game and on the forum. c:

Also, I love cats too. :O I own a fat little male cat named Rainbow. <3